10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Dorohedoro doesnt end at anime season (checked manga).

It ends on chapter 41 and there are 167 in total. So i guess we will get new season?

10+ Year Old Account

I read and finished Boku Girl and now i'm sad

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I read and finished Boku Girl and now i'm sad
    Was it good? I just finished the latest NGNL so looking for next read

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Was it good? I just finished the latest NGNL so looking for next read
    Depends if you like Romance, Comedy and Ecchi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime so far:
    Bookworm season 2 -- yey
    My Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to doom -- hard to say if its good or not
    Healin' Good Precure--- trash
    Yesterday wo Utatte -- BOOOOORING
    Arte -- skip
    Major 2nd (TV) 2nd Season -- sport trash
    Nami yo KiitekureWave, Listen to Me! -- i dont get it
    Listeners -- huh
    Bungou to Alchemist: Shinpan no Haguruma -- boring
    Shin Sakura Taisen the AnimationSakura Wars -- trash
    Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou! --- isekai, but kinda dont have high hopes as it just fells generic
    Kakushigoto -- skip
    Kami no TouTower of God -- trash
    Tamayomi -- sport trash
    Appare-Ranman! -- wana be senku meets crazy races
    Digimon -- skip

Pretty weak season so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Kakushigoto -- skip
    How dare you!

Actually, I have not watched it yet, but it was written by the guy who wrote Joshiraku and Zetsubou Sensei, two series I really loved, especially Zetsubou Sensei. Kakushigoto is one of the few series this season I was actually looking forward to seeing.

Appare-Ranman! -- wana be senku meets crazy races
    I didn't think that was out until next week sometime. Did they do a pre-air or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    How dare you!

Actually, I have not watched it yet, but it was written by the guy who wrote Joshiraku and Zetsubou Sensei, two series I really loved, especially Zetsubou Sensei. Kakushigoto is one of the few series this season I was actually looking forward to seeing.

I didn't think that was out until next week sometime. Did they do a pre-air or something?
    Yeh seen 1.st episode so far. Came out 5 days ago.

The first 2 episodes were streamed march 21st on Docomo Anime Store. Wich kinda explains how it got on the sites.

- - - Updated - - -

Tsugu Tsugumomo -- skip
    Gleipnir -- not impresed by 1st ep..may drop on next one
    President, It's Time for Battle! --- every character looks like a girl, even males... hard to say if its good or not, but i give it 1 more ep.

10+ Year Old Account
    New update:
    Princess Connect! Reive -- ok comedy, but thats realy what it is. It does have same director as konosuba one and its noticable.
    Fruits Basket 2nd Season -- 2nd season of trash
    Jashin-chan Dropkick 2 -- trash sadly
    Kingdom 3rd Season -- abauth fucking time
    Shironeko Project: Zero ChronicleShironeko Project ZERO CHRONICLE -- not sure abauth this show

So many Kud pictures on my tumblr, is there a new VN or anime?

Not that I recall just a switch port a little bit ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Who or what is a "Kud"

Who or what is a "Kud"

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it looks like this seasons cozy series, Cute Girls Doing Fishing Things (otherwise known as Houkago Teibou Nisshi) is out. Time to check it out and get comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Ah, a Little Busters character. Yeah, that is an odd character to randomly become popular.
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2020-04-08 at 03:02 AM.

So far i love Princess Connect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it looks like this seasons cozy series, Cute Girls Doing Fishing Things (otherwise known as Houkago Teibou Nisshi) is out. Time to check it out and get comfy.

Ah, a Little Busters character. Yeah, that is an odd character to randomly become popular.
    She's by far the most popular LB character. She has her own spin-off visual novel and they kickstarted an OVA based on said vn last year so maybe they released a trailer for it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

It should be renamed into a NOT FOR ADULTS. This is why Houkago Teibou Nisshi goes to trash.

Oh and abauth Shadowverse ....wana be Yugi oh another anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be renamed into a NOT FOR ADULTS. This is why Houkago Teibou Nisshi goes to trash.
    No such thing as Not for Adults when it comes to entertainment. Anyone can (and should!) be young at heart from time to time. Don't let anyone tell you that you are not allowed to enjoy something simply because you are too old. You wanna rock out to Baby Shark on a 10 hour loop (Is that still a thing?)? You do you!

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    “Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

C.S. Lewis
    I have always thought exactly this. I remember years ago seeing a webcomic about different age-groups reaction to a new pokemon game being released. Little kids all excited to play pokemon, teenagers saying how dumb and childish pokemon is and asking when the next call of duty game will be released, and finally a bunch of collage students all excited to play pokemon. Something along those lines.

It's also kind of why super edgy anime never really appealed to me. Stuff like Elfen Lied, Akame ga Kill, and Tokyo Ghoul that feels like the intent was just to be edgy and shock just for the sake of it and not to tell a good story. I always felt like those kinds of series are popular mostly among young teenagers who are mostly just into the idea of a cartoon that shows blood, tits, and gore. Less so these days as anime has become far more accepted by the general public, but back when I was younger in early to mid 2000's, there totally were those kids who loved to dress in black, wear heavy metal t-shirts, and talk about how awesome Elfen Lied, Fist of the North Star, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, ect. were cause of all the violence and nudity in a cartoon! Meanwhile, I was the dork who was all "Yeah that's cool, but have you guys seen Excel Saga, FLCL, or Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?"