Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    As for the maturity/behavior of children, bear in mind that this is a world based off of medieval Europe. There are no "kids"; only "little adults". As soon as you were old enough to walk, you were being given chores to do, or you were working. Always always working to support the family. Kids were apprenticed off at a very, very young age, and their demeanor would reflect that. Kids back then were more mature than the kids of today (who don't face any serious or regular responsibilities). Also, medieval Europe was a world where you had to be constantly on the look out. Today, a kid in a store can just take their stuff to the checkout and not really pay attention to what the cashier is doing, as the chances of them getting ripped off or anything is extremely low. Back then, you had no safety nets. You had to be constantly on the look out and evaluating who you are dealing with, paying attention.

When it comes to kids, fiction usually makes either one of two mistakes: 1. the kids are acting like adults (have you ever met a kid? 90% of the time they don't act anything like an adult), or they are portrayed as 2. very stupid and incompetent (which is also unrealistic, as despite their mannerisms, kids are VERY VERY CLEVER at getting what they want).
    You have to admit there *should* be a disparity in maturity between the main character who's been reincarnated, and the children in the world at large. I don't buy the whole "well, this is the middle ages in europe, so they sent infants into battle if they could ride a horse!" handwaving. She's lived two lives so far, and is still unable to properly survive, so how could you expect a 6 year old that *isnt* reincarnated to somehow manage to keep themselves alive on their own, but also however many orphans they're responsible for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you guys keep torturing our thread as if it was a zombie, just let it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Why do you guys keep torturing our thread as if it was a zombie, just let it die.
    This thread has been active for 10 years, and in that time anime has exploded in popularity in the West. It's not going to die unless MMO-C dies, and even then we'll all just move to a Discord server anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    So this thing is getting a anime:

https://twitter.com/nagatoro_tv/stat...14433095278593

I cant wait for the Nagatoro anime.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Youjo Senki Movie--- damn its good lol. Fucking communists.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has been active for 10 years, and in that time anime has exploded in popularity in the West. It's not going to die unless MMO-C dies, and even then we'll all just move to a Discord server anyway.
    As the King of this thread I believe that letting it die has merit.

Also who would want to bother with a Discord server? Shit platform. Doubt anyone would want to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    As the King of this thread I believe that letting it die has merit.

Also who would want to bother with a Discord server? Shit platform. Doubt anyone would want to use it.
    And it can also be easy deleted.

Anyway what garbage did i just watch. Dokyuu Hentai HxEros....at least make it un-cenzored.

Michiru is such a cutie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Michiru is such a cutie.
    BNA one i guess?

Monster doctor is pretty good. Its more tame to mushume. But i like it how well they use the lamia tail.
    The Misfit of Demon King Academy --- well its kinda brutal. You will see when you look at it. Havent seen anime did this at least.
    Lapis Re:LiGHTs -- garbage ... to the trash it goes

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha 1 - so I guess they're just remasking irregular at magical high school. honestly super shit. at least the parents were kind of entertaining

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    what's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    what's a joke
    Something that funny just like your taste in anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    The God of High School is such a missleading title. Also whats up with webcomincs getting turned into anime for some reason. Is this a new fad? (tower of god is one example)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webtoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The God of High School is such a missleading title. Also whats up with webcomincs getting turned into anime for some reason. Is this a new fad? (tower of god is one example)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webtoon
    To answer your question, yes. There was a fair amount of press about it back when the anime adaptations for Tower of God and God of High School were both announced. It is already obvious that anime production companies are super afraid of making anything original so adapting webtoons is another way to soften the risk by making something with a built in fan base. If they do well, expect to see many more in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, myself, would like to see more Webtoon and Chinese works made into anime. I love anime so I would like to more quality anime out there. Tower of God was pretty good (minus that fucking MC, he’s a knob) and God of High School, though over the top, looks like it will be entertaining.