10+ Year Old Account
    Kurotsuchi is Evil
    Thats why Urahara got him out of Prison, his knowledge ans skills. This is what a Leader sometimes has to do, regardless of what he personally thinks or wants.

Well, you certainly have a point about Kenpaichi.

As for Byakuya, he's not really apathetic. It's the rule of law that is stopping him from doing anything to save Rukia. He's not only the captain of the 6th squad, but he's the head of the Kuchiki family, one of the 4 big houses of nobility in Soul Society. And as the head of a noble family comes certain responsibilities. 1 of which is to set a good role model for those around you. It would be unseemly for the head of a family to break the rule of law for his own benefit but ask for his subordinates to keep to those rules. And it's a role he takes seriously, because if he can't obey the law, how can those around him be expected to?

Basically what I am saying is, he's very worried about being seen as a hypocrite by those around him. To the point that he seems cold.

As for him attacking Hanatoro, Hanatoro is seen helping the "outsiders" so, to Byakuya, is to be treated as an enemy.

time for date a live gacha!

I've never watched any RWBY before, but I'm having fun watching this so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Eh RWBY was garbage. I think i gave up on show season 2 (i think it was season 2 .. it was confusing)

Also Goblin slayer -- crown movie is on net now .

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Eh RWBY was garbage. I think i gave up on show season 2 (i think it was season 2 .. it was confusing).
    To be clear, I'm having fun watching the 2.5 hour video criticizing the show, not watching the show itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also Goblin slayer -- crown movie is on net now .
    :O Must have

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    The first two seasons were fun. Season 3 was okay, but it was also where the show jumped the shark.

Don't watch past season 3. It was absolutely not worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

I was having a conversation on Discord when I was recommended that I read This Village Sim NPC Could Only Be Human. So I read it. There are only 8 chapters right now so you can catch up in about an hour. I'm hooked.

It's about this NEET (unemployed 30 year old man living with his parents) who becomes as "god" of a fantasy world, who interacts with that world through his computer at home. It's like that episode of Stargate Atlantis, where Shepherd and Rodney who interacted with another civilization through their laptop computers, and the people of the civilization treated them as their gods.

The manga is actually an adaptation of an ongoing web novel, which is further ahead, if you want to read that.

Thoughts on the manga (up to latest chapter 8)
    Spoiler: 

lololol $200 for a dog or a cat.

Well looking at one of the earlier options, he had a choice of being able to spawn "reunited villagers". If he had done that, then I'd imagine that the villagers might feel indebted, and therefore he'd get some points back. Also, he'd have more villagers, so more feelings of indebtment. He might have actually made a new profit on points, and would have gotten more hands to work with. On the other hand, they'd burn through their food supply more quickly, which could cause tension. Then again, not sure if he could have afforded that option in the first place.

Is the world shared by the villagers of other players? because if so, I can see that getting bloody real fast.

Anyway, the dude is going to need more money for microtransactions. Dude needs to get a job at the local convenience store for now. Minimum wage in Japan seems to be 790 yen per hour, or $7 to $9 an hour. A convenience store job might be more than that, so let's say $10. If he works an 8 hour shift for 5 days a week... 45 x $10 = $45. $450 x 5 = $2,250. Subtract 25% of that for taxes and other stuff... he might be able to make at least $1,700 a week. Rough napkin math.

The real question is the nature of the fantasy world. Supposedly, it's a game simulation, but there are a few things pointing it to being a real world.

1. The tech of "the game" is impossibly advanced. He's running a hyper realistic simulation... on his old computer? No way. He'd have to be streaming that. Hope his internet plan gives him enough data. Such an advanced simulation would have been patented and publicly known to exist.

2. The sacrifices are being delivered to his house the next morning. If the equivalent fruits were grown in, say, South America, no way they could be picked, packaged, shipped, flown overseas, and delivered within 24 hours. Likewise, sourcing a log and cutting it to make it look JUST LIKE the one in the game would be ludicrous. I can see the game company maybe having some sort of property in Hokkaido that has every item in the game that can be sacrificed on it, ready to be altered and shipped to him, but that'd be insanely expensive. What if he receives more sacrifices than they have items on hand? The only other alternative to explain the sacrifices is to assume that the game company has access (or has invented) replicator technology... in which case, why hasn't this company patented their tech? This would be known to the whole wide world.

Which leads me to conclude that this isn't actually a game. It's real. The other side is actually a real fantasy world, and the interface on his computer is hooked up to the actual magics of that world. The sacrifices are sent through a portal to his world.

I wonder if they will be able to physically meet each other one day. Maybe Gams steps through a portal to the real world, or the protagonist steps through a portal to their world.

Okay, I have just finished episode 62. I have several questions.

Soul Society arc
    Spoiler: 

As I understand it, Aizen's plan went like this:

• 100 years ago, Urahara was the head scientists in the Soul Society. He invented a relic called the "Hogyoku" (they haven't told us what it does yet).
    • 100 years ago, Urahara is exiled for unknown reasons. He goes to earth and opens up a shop and chills out.
    • At some point between the time Urahara was exiled 100 years ago, and until a few years ago recently, Aizen appeared. In his thirst for more power, he began consorting with the Hollows.
    • Sometime during the last few years recently, Aizen learned about Urahara's Hogyoku, and decided to claim it for himself. (Wait, if Urahara didn't hide the Hogyoku inside Rukia until a few days ago, then was Aizen not aware of the location of the Hogyoku until a few days ago, when the Bleach story began? If so, then that would mean that in the span of a few weeks, he and his pals entered the soul society and became squad captains. I thought that they were in the Soul Society for at least a few years, but that doesn't make much sense because they joined the Soul Society in the first place to order the execution of Rukia in order to retrieve the Hogyoku. We also see a flashback of Rukia meeting Ichimaru, which would have to have taken place before Rukia left the Soul Society for earth, when the manga takes place. So was Aizen and his buddies sitting around in the Soul Society before the Hogyoku had even been implanted in Rukia? What were they doing then?)
    • Aizen and friends join the Soul Society and ascend to the rank of captains. They then kill Central 46 and begin issuing orders in their stead. They issue the order to have Rukia captured and executed. (Once Rukia was captured, why didn't they just immediately skip to the execution? Why keep delaying the execution date?).
    • Aizen fakes his own death. (Why?) He also leaves behind a letter to drive Hinamori to think that Toshiro is the killer. (Why?)
    • Executing Rukia fails, but that's okay because Aizen has a vial he can just use to take the Hogyoku from her anyway (Why didn't he use this from the start? Or did he not have it at the time he started the whole scheme?)

Spoiler: 

As I understand it, Aizen's plan went like this:

• 100 years ago, Urahara was the head scientists in the Soul Society. He invented a relic called the "Hogyoku" (they haven't told us what it does yet).
    • 100 years ago, Urahara is exiled for unknown reasons. He goes to earth and opens up a shop and chills out.

The reason he was exiled will be shown later.

Spoiler: 
    • At some point between the time Urahara was exiled 100 years ago, and until a few years ago recently, Aizen appeared. In his thirst for more power, he began consorting with the Hollows.

No, Aizen has been around way longer. He's the main reason Urahara was exiled

Spoiler: 
    • Sometime during the last few years recently, Aizen learned about Urahara's Hogyoku, and decided to claim it for himself. (Wait, if Urahara didn't hide the Hogyoku inside Rukia until a few days ago, then was Aizen not aware of the location of the Hogyoku until a few days ago, when the Bleach story began? If so, then that would mean that in the span of a few weeks, he and his pals entered the soul society and became squad captains. I thought that they were in the Soul Society for at least a few years, but that doesn't make much sense because they joined the Soul Society in the first place to order the execution of Rukia in order to retrieve the Hogyoku. We also see a flashback of Rukia meeting Ichimaru, which would have to have taken place before Rukia left the Soul Society for earth, when the manga takes place. So was Aizen and his buddies sitting around in the Soul Society before the Hogyoku had even been implanted in Rukia? What were they doing then?)

Short answer is; Aizen didn't know where Urahara would hide it during those 100 years, and wasn't really in a position to go to and from the real world for the long enough time to fight Urahara and look for it. It would attract too much attention. So he had to wait for Urahara to do something. You may notice Bleach is not that well written.

Spoiler: 
    • Aizen and friends join the Soul Society and ascend to the rank of captains. They then kill Central 46 and begin issuing orders in their stead. They issue the order to have Rukia captured and executed. (Once Rukia was captured, why didn't they just immediately skip to the execution? Why keep delaying the execution date?).

1. As previously mentioned, they've been around far longer than you think. Soul Reapers/spirits age a lot slower than Humans.
    2. skipping ahead to the execution would be too obvious that something is amiss.
    3. The execution wasn't being delayed, it's just that Inoue's action in that tunnel inadvertently gave Ichigo's crew more time. In actuality, the execution got pushed up; thanks to what Renji said during Bankai training.

Spoiler: 
    • Aizen fakes his own death. (Why?) He also leaves behind a letter to drive Hinamori to think that Toshiro is the killer. (Why?)

1. To make sure that any actions taken against Soul Society will be blamed on the outsiders.
    2. He says why; so Toushirou would end up killing Hinamori. Something he had to try to do himself; because he made it so that she could not see herself living on without him. Aizen is an asshole, eh?

Spoiler: 
    • Executing Rukia fails, but that's okay because Aizen has a vial he can just use to take the Hogyoku from her anyway (Why didn't he use this from the start? Or did he not have it at the time he started the whole scheme?)

He didn't use it because he wanted to cackle in glee at watching Soul Society kill Rukia before he scoops up the ashes/Hougyoku. There'd be no reason to use that execution method on Rukia if he stole it from her prior. His initial plan was to steal the Hougyoku in secret so no one would know something was amiss. But that plan failed.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Short answer is; Aizen didn't know where Urahara would hide it during those 100 years, and wasn't really in a position to go to and from the real world for the long enough time to fight Urahara and look for it. It would attract too much attention. So he had to wait for Urahara to do something.
    Kinda begs the question: how did Aizen know that Urahara had implanted the Hogyoku in Rukia? It seems that Aizen and his pals were in the Soul Society the whole time during the plot of the manga/last few weeks. Are they powerful enough to be able to see what's going on down on earth from up in the Soul Society? Or did they have a spy watching Urahara?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    His initial plan was to steal the Hougyoku in secret so no one would know something was amiss. But that plan failed.
    Ah, this makes sense. Aizen's monologue implied that he didn't really care for the Soul Society at all, and he wasn't bothered at being outted, so if he really did prefer to remain as a captain for the benefits of remaining in the Society, the show didn't really get that across.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Kinda begs the question: how did Aizen know that Urahara had implanted the Hogyoku in Rukia? It seems that Aizen and his pals were in the Soul Society the whole time during the plot of the manga/last few weeks. Are they powerful enough to be able to see what's going on down on earth from up in the Soul Society? Or did they have a spy watching Urahara?
    1. I think it is implied that the hollow that attacked Rukia the night she transferred her powers to Ichigo was one of Aizen's Hollows since the Hollow was able to mask it's presence (which is not something Hollows are normally capable of doing).
    2. Aizen does have an artifact that allows him to mask his presence when in the Real World, he doesn't use this against Urahara since it was Urahara's invention, and thus Urahara knows how to counter it.

So I think that explains why he knew. He has his Hollows under surveillance when they are on the hunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Transformers: War for Cybertron right now.. (not the video game one mind you, netflix one)

It guess we could consider it anime since origins are Japanese - American in some way.

Bleach episode 115

Spoiler: 
    It's bizzare how in the Soul Society arc, captain Byakuya didn't know what happened when Ichigo entered his Visored form, and then a few episodes later apparently the Visored are common knowledge among soul reapers, with Urahara and Isshin chatting in the middle of the street about them, and then Rukia, Toshiro and Renji drop by the school and are incredulous that Ichigo didn't know who he was fighting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well some fool did this:

Gochisa s3 op.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2020-08-10 at 03:26 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Season 2 comes out in 2021
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfEVnx4VoAIaSuJ.jpg?name=large[/I]
    Boy, with this and Yuru Camp season 2, 2021 will hopefully make up for the shit year that 2020 has been.