10+ Year Old Account
    Watch Waza no Tabibito --- wtf was that animation. Did they use a RUBY animatiors?
    Kuma kuma kuma bear --- 1.st ep was nothing special and it felt very generic
    Jujutsu Kaisen --- just another generic yokai and humans with special powers

Fruits Basket Season 2 - 6/10 (fine)

Welp. Season 1 had a lot of plot progression in the first 7 episodes, and most of the rest of the season was filler. Whereas season 2 was very uneven, with episodes that were half filler, half plot. I feel like very little happened this season outside of the beach trip, the Momiji episode, and the Kureno stuff. If season 3 is just 13 episodes, then hopefully there will be a lot of plot packed into it, but if it's 25 episodes like seasons 1 and 2, then I'm guessing there will be just as much filler. I haven't read the manga so I don't know if the manga is backloaded with plot, so maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like if you had cut the filler out of the show, you could have told all of the plot up until this point in about 16-18 episodes.

Anyway, (season 2 finale) I was initially thinking that Kureno gave the rooster spirit to Akito so that Akito might fly, but it appears that the Rooster spirit is just straight up gone. Forever. Kureno lost the rooster spirit years ago, and apparently the rooster spirit hasn't manifested in any newborns within the Souma clan since then.

We still don't have a straight answer on whatt drives Akito to be an asshole, besides the stress of pretending to be someone you are not. If Kureno left Akito, I'd imagine that Akito would probably commit suicide. Who's idea was it to force their daughter to be a man in the first place, again? If you want your firstborn child to become the next clan leader, does it have to be a he? Can't go the matriarch role? If it has to be a man, then just pass the mantle onto the next most closely related heir in the family? Or someone you trust? There are hundred better ways to handle this than the crap that last Souma chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    [video=youtube;sZzz70nqyJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZzz70nqyJg[/vo]
    Yeeeeee *claps excitedly*

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    https://twitter.com/horimiya_anime/s...24428467564546

Horimiya PV

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;sZzz70nqyJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZzz70nqyJg[video]

- - - Updated - - -

New Suzumiya Haruhi Cover Art Previewed
    Quality post. Looking forward to Horimiya and of course Yuru Camp needs to run as long as One Piece

I need to hear my cries of Rin-Chaaaaaan!!!!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Great pretender new Ep are out.

Did you know Re:Zero season 2 was going to start on Subaru's birthday the 2nd of April and end on the 23rd of September which is Emilia's birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Did you know Re:Zero season 2 was going to start on Subaru's birthday the 2nd of April and end on the 23rd of September which is Emilia's birthday.
    Subaru a shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Subaru a shit
    *Re:Zero is shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deca dence 10/10

Very well written. But i am not sure if ending is mehanical or biological (watch or you wont get it).

Subaru's birthday is 1st of April though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Deca dence 10/10

Very well written. But i am not sure if ending is mehanical or biological (watch or you wont get it).
    Been meaning to check that one out. I have been way outa the loop with anime and not watched much of anything in a long time. Finally got around to watching the first season of Fire Force. That was a pretty fun series. Nothing amazing, but enjoyable. I always liked Atsushi Ohkubo's style and sense of humor in Soul Eater and Soul Eater Not and was glad to see it was intact in this series as well.

Gotta get around to watching Dorohedoro and Tower of God as well.

Yuru camp s2 key visual

Seems the trailer for the Inuyasha sequel is out.

Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-09-26 at 09:02 PM.

Non Non Biyori Nonestop key visual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non Non Biyori Nonestop key visual.
    [IMG]https://i.redd.it/6jbbfilui9p51.jpg[/G]
    Hol up, who are the 2 in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Hol up, who are the 2 in the middle?
    Season 3 will tell us when it airs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made in Abyss Movie 3: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei is now on internet (not a cam version).

Get ready to lose your fellings

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Made in Abyss Movie 3: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei is now on internet (not a cam version).

Get ready to lose your fellings
    you mean feelings right?