PVE Gamestyle maps and dungeons

Do you think it would be nice to break out of the box of moba and maybe have characters face 5 player dungeons as an alternative to constant pvp?

Play as a team against monsters with your favourite heroes. Since heroes do not need any lore consistency you would not have any problem and it would be fun to fight against cthun with arthas, sylvanas, illidan, tyrande, diablo etc...

I've thought about this a lot. I'm not sure HotS is the right place for it, but I would play the hell out of a pve moba.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2015-06-08 at 01:48 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Do you think it would be nice to break out of the box of moba and maybe have characters face 5 player dungeons as an alternative to constant pvp?

Play as a team against monsters with your favourite heroes. Since heroes do not need any lore consistency you would not have any problem and it would be fun to fight against cthun with arthas, sylvanas, illidan, tyrande, diablo etc...
    I think a Survival mode where 5 players stand off against waves would be good.

Alos maybe a mode where your team has a currency and can build towers and buildings by standing ontop of circles and such in a tower defence type mode.

I can't see the deviating from their formula though I would be VERY surprised if they went for this. I'd love to at least see a SC2 Arcade mode appear which should be possible since HOTS was built on the SC engine.

It'd be nice, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens eventually (it did in Hearthstone), probably not soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    I can't see the deviating from their formula though I would be VERY surprised if they went for this. I'd love to at least see a SC2 Arcade mode appear which should be possible since HOTS was built on the SC engine.
    I don't know, slaying the sacred cows of dota seems to have been this game's main aim. If you'd suggested a moba with several objective-based maps a couple of years ago everyone would have called you crazy too.
    And there's precedence for something like this, it sounds quite a lot like Dawn of War II's mutliplayer.

it could even eventually become part of the fan map creation pack they will release down the line.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-06-08 at 02:33 PM.