Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So people want a blue square for sweden , then what? you gonna name your country atlantis ?? aaaaaanyway not gonna happen .

15+ Year Old Account
    Well since OP build his troll thread name around 300 people in youth club = swedish government will....
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am actually from that very specific area of Sweden, Danderyd-Täby, and not only that, I am a member of LuF and vote for their mother party. And it's not going to happen. If I remember reading the article it was ONE (1) person that simply set it on the agenda for one of their party meetings, and it was down voted and never heard of again. So yeah, don't put too much value into this.
    Also the site that's linked after reading some about it and Googling it seems to be one of the many sites that is hugely leaning towards their own agenda and is the kind of site most Swedes take a huge step away from so they're not associated with what's written.

The Feminist party that was linked a few posts further below that isn't even in the parliament and wasn't even that close to coming in. And it doesn't even seem like it's going to get in in the near future either. I am a feminist though, I just think the feminist party is completely wrong politics.

This is like linking something from one single person who happens to be a member of a party and say "THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN HERE!"

Obvious troll is troll

I'm not surprised if this actually was a serious suggestion coming from LUF (Liberal Youth of Sweden, the youth wing of the Liberal People's Party), or at least from some of the people within it. Some of the suggestions coming from them during the last few years clearly indicate that they possess rare levels of idiocy within their ranks, to the point where one almost wonders if they are from earth at all. I actually feel sorry for the more sane members of that group...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    I'm not surprised if this actually was a serious suggestion coming from LUF (Liberal Youth of Sweden, the youth wing of the Liberal People's Party), or at least from some of the people within it. Some of the suggestions coming from them during the last few years clearly indicate that they possess rare levels of idiocy within their ranks, to the point where one almost wonders if they are from earth at all.
    Thanks a lot, feels nice to be called an idiot.

Deleted
    Can we all judge the political partys by the most radical members of their youth wings?

Iam just pondering?
    This wouldn't end well for some of them this is probably a rather tame thing in comparsion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Can we all judge the political partys by the most radical members of their youth wings?

Iam just pondering?
    This wouldn't end well for some of them this is probably a rather tame thing in comparsion.
    Well if OP bring u parties NOT EVEN IN parliament and state "Sweden bla blabla " nothing is impossible
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    You know i thought that the more interesting part of my post was that researchers in Sweden wants to practice archeology from a "gender and feminist" point of view...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well if OP bring u parties NOT EVEN IN parliament and state "Sweden bla blabla " nothing is impossible
    The Liberal Party is in the parliament and was in the government during the previous mandate period. It's in the opposition right now together with the 6 other parties not in the government right now (being two parties in government).
    The Feminist Party is not in the parliament, but does have some seats in some local municipalities.

EDIT: To be fair, I don't see the reasoning behind linking that Fi-article at all. It's two different discussions? Unless OP is just trying to generally throw shit at Sweden.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    The Liberal Party is in the parliament and was in the government during the previous mandate period. It's in the opposition right now together with the 6 other parties not in the government right now (being two parties in government).
    The Feminist Party is not the parliament, but does have some seats in some local municipalities.
    Talking about he Fi post not Folkpartiet.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    You know i thought that the more interesting part of my post was that researchers in Sweden wants to practice archeology from a "gender and feminist" point of view...
    *Some* researchers who are certainly not the majority. Those people are not exclusive to your country, but are found in almost any western country. What I see from your started threads is a tendency to blow things out of proportion and give a distorted image of today's Sweden to the world. I'm not Swedish, but your activity doesn't deserve much praise.
    Oh, and the title is an ugly lie.
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2015-06-12 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    What are you talking about? There are no genders.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Talking about he Fi post not Folkpartiet.
    Yeah, but I don't see the reasoning behind the Fi post at all. It's not even related to the first post from OP? I'm confused, unless OP is just trying to generally throw shit.

Deleted
    The Feminist Party is not in the parliament, but does have some seats in some local municipalities.

EDIT: To be fair, I don't see the reasoning behind linking that Fi-article at all. It's two different discussions? Unless OP is just trying to generally throw shit at Sweden.
    What opposition? They're not an opposition when they refuse to push their own budget.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but I don't see the reasoning behind the Fi post at all. It's not even related to the first post from OP? I'm confused, unless OP is just trying to generally throw shit.
    Check his history he has a history of making Sweden does X troll threads.

Thanks a lot, feels nice to be called an idiot.

I did actually specify that it might be from "some of the people within it", as opposed to what the entire group wants/suggests. Naturally it's the weirdest suggestions that get the most attention by the press and traction in social media, whether it comes from the fringes or not - but then again, there has been a number of insanely stupid suggestions during the last few years, and I would be rather ashamed of them even seeing the light of day if I were in your shoes. Either way, I edit'ed in a sentence even before reading this response, and you do have my sympathies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    What opposition? They're not an opposition when they refuse to push their own budget.
    Are they part of the current goverment body?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Are they part of the current goverment body?
    No, but they're not acting as an opposition, either. They made a deal with the government to lay down their budget, saying it was for "political stability". And now we've got a government that's got support from about 30% of the population atm that is fucking things up.

Deleted
    Dafuq did I just read?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not being removed and a clickbait title like this is really just a way to bash Sweden given your posting history.

Closing.