Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden to remove cross from swedish flague

Source: http://swedishsurveyor.com/2015/03/3...-swedish-flag/

There is currently an ongoing discussion within the Liberal Youth League, LUF, in Danderyd-Täby about removing the cross from the Swedish flag reports Danderyds Nyheter.

“We see a problem in that it is associated with Christianity and Sweden no longer has a state church but is instead a secularised country where all religions are welcome”, writes LUF Danderyd-Täby

If that wasn't enough a researcher named Annika Bünz has investigated 36 archeological exhibitions on the Stone, Bronze, and Iron Age in Sweden and has made some staggering findings which were revealed today on swedish radio; Stone Age humans are portrayed as having fair hair, blue eyes, and light complexion with no knowledge of Islam!

Source: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6176648

"I am personally very concerned and feel offended on behalf of Swedes who have migrated in the past decade from the Middle East and Africa. When they go to these museum exhibitions they might feel insecure, oppressed and discriminated by ethnic Swedes understandably leading to riots and other violent anti-social behaviour." - she says.

Fortunately Fanny Steen and Annika Bünz, who holds a masters degree in sociology and archeology, have worked out a method to examine museum exhibitions from a gender persepective with the help of the feminist term intersectionality which is the study of interactions between forms or systems of oppression, domination or discrimination.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-12 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    It's not going to be removed. It's some fringe individuals who suggested it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahah, imagine it being a blue square, made me laugh.
    im cool pls respodn

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh OP with 75% locked threads does another untrue thread grats kiddo.
    Nice clickbait.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2015-06-12 at 05:07 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Stop spreading shit on my internetz!

I don't think anyone knew about Islam in the stone ages. I could be wrong.

Yeah it would never happen. If that's the case all the Scandinavian countries should remove them if we chase that "logic".

10+ Year Old Account
    What, didn't your schools teach you about the great European Christian-Islamic wars of the Paleolithic?

We must take to the streets and voice our disgust at this horrible censorship!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Sweden is the new Florida of the forums.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

"Swedish Man goes on naked terror spree"

"Swedish Man fights crocodile with patio chair"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    "Swedish Man goes on naked terror spree"

"Swedish Man fights crocodile with patio chair"
    "A Swedish man fights off a bear." Is equivalent to the crocodile imo, as they dont have those, but bears.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...-attack-video/

"Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted

“Economy is a tool for achieving politics, and politics should not be constrained by budgetary limitations. Feminist politics emanates from the needs present, and we believe that you can’t establish a budget and then allocate resources.” - Linda Hiltmann , FI (Swedish feminist party)

Deleted
    Sweden yes!

15+ Year Old Account
    So you post about a party that is not even in parliament?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    “Economy is a tool for achieving politics, and politics should not be constrained by budgetary limitations. Feminist politics emanates from the needs present, and we believe that you can’t establish a budget and then allocate resources.” - Linda Hiltmann , FI (Swedish feminist party)
    Swedish Feminist Party- Money Grows on Trees.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP is trolling so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    I'm so jelly. Money rains from the skies in Sweden.

Not related to this topic but... is it just me or there is a hate towards Sweden because of their progressive and liberal attitude? I actually applaud them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not related to this topic...but is it just me or there is a hate towards Sweden because of their progressive and liberal attitude? I actually applaud them.
    If progressive and liberal means shitting on your voters and ruining the country, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not related to this topic...but is it just me or there is a hate towards Sweden because of their progressive and liberal attitude? I actually applaud them.
    More laughing and eye rolling than hate.