Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Patch 6.2 Developer Q&A - Ion Hazzikostas

Soaring Skyterror Mount, Patch 6.2 - Vicious Mounts, Patch 6.2 PTR - Build 20141

Lead Game Designer Ion Hazzikostas will be here at 5 PM EDT / 2 PM PDT to answer questions about Patch 6.2. As always, we will have a recap that is updated as the event goes on.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-06-13 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Everyone get your bingo cards ready.
    http://imgur.com/a/g1o3e
    Card 6, down the center column seems most likely. IIRC he doesn't talk about immersion that often though.

Deleted
    Lore got fat and Ion has pig eyes.

The worst part of these Q&As? Lore's robotic "Cool. Moving on..." after just about every question.

So bloody stupid so far nothing but flying questions.... I'm not sure this counts as " tough " questions, guess we'll see >_>

I can't focus on the answers with that Weird Al hair bouncing over half the screen

Loving the preview of the 6.2 wallpaper in the back.

Gonna assume that's it at least. :P

Flying being added in Patch 6.2.x is mostly for development reasons.
    yes yes of course

it's not related to subs cancellation in any way /nod /nod

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    yes yes of course

I get the cynicsm and all (even if I don't agree), but would you prefer that 6.2 is delayed another week instead to add whatever is needed?

Deleted
    Dailies???? Dailies are back???

Yaaay!!!!

yes yes of course

I think he means that it's the reason that it's in 6.2.x and not in 6.2.

yes yes of course

Missed the point of the question.

Lore looks... so ridiculous. Doing better just listening than watching, can't take anything seriously while looking at that insane curly fro perm thing on his head.

Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

Lead Game Designer Ion Hazzikostas will be here at 5 PM EDT / 2 PM PDT to answer questions about Patch 6.2. ...

Having many alts to use the Garrison to farm gold may be nerfed in the future.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =_(

Pretty sure Watcher just said people stacking treasure hunters on multiple characters are gonna receive a nerf soon.

Blademaster
    So far, I'm liking the answers. It's not about whether I agree with them (because I don't), however, they all make sense if you think about it from a root cause analysis point of view.

Of course, someone will take this post and quote it by saying Blizzard is just lying and I'll pre-quote that reply by saying that none of us do. If you can't just take ones answers at face value, then you should probably just shut off the Q&A now.

Woah woah, did he just say they were reducing the mission gold rewards? The solution to "garrison overrewarding" is to cut them back drastically? That's going to end well.

Nerfing Gold from Garrisons because people spend more time playing Alts. Amazing Logic. like Please give me EVEN MORE reasons not to log into your game.

I love that Lore rocks the bangs.