Attempting to recconect. Drophack?

Today (not the first time) I had a game when after few minutes I got Attemp to reconnect window. I checked my net and I was still online so i waited 5 minutes but nothing changed. So I decided to restart LoL and then I was getting message that cant connect to the server. I tried restarting router, comp, used ipconfig /flushdns command but still could not connect.

After few minutes when again restarted launcher game was finished but was not in the game history so i dont know if it was win, loss, leaving or loss prevented.

While looking for solution on google I read about drophacks. I did not know something like this even existed. So my question is how I can know if it was drophack, riot problem or my net?
    Last edited by Mamut; 2015-06-14 at 10:17 PM.

Deleted
    happened to me last week and yesterday, asked for this in the general thread here on MMO-c and i believe it were drophacks.
    It's happening more often now i think, and i'm geting a bit frustrated

ok, so I randomly get the Attempting to reconnect message in game every so often. Sometimes its multiple times a game, sometimes I won't get it at all. obviously the game lags to shit during this period, but its always caught up with itself and ive been able to play as normal after 5-15 seconds (albeit this happening just as a team fight starts is annoying)

Any idea what is causing this? I thought maybe drop hacks, but as I reconnect within a few seconds i thought maybe it was something else.

Deleted
    Hey there!
    From my own experience and some research I can tell there are two possibilities for those "suddenly high ping and attempting to reconnect, while my internet has no problem at all"
    In both cases it's most likely drop hack BUT your game isn't the target of the hack everytime. If your game was the target you won't get back to play it. No matter what you do. You won't be able to reconnect and play 'normally' or even laggy. The game will just stop at a certain point and will completely DISAPPEAR from your matchhistory. In the 2nd case you are just experiencing drop hack sideeffects from another game being attacked but being hosted at the same server as your game is. So you may will be able to play it to the end and it will appear in the match history.

I myself was in 3 games now being directly attacked. People use this shit in ranked games as soon as they are feeling they are going to lose. The game will disappear .. they lose no points ... but well for the other side it means ... you aren't going to win! Seriously this sucks hard! Two games I had were drop hacked as we were ON THEIR NEXUS going to finish. Imagine that feeling ... one of them was a promotion game -_____-

The third game was drop hacked as i played in a ranked on bot lane.. We were srsly fed. Me Taric being 3/0/6 and my ez had 6/0/3. Because their team was almost full AD I knew this will be VERY easy (Taric has an armor scaling armor aura and gets easily around 50+ armor aura in end game). We got ganked two times and right after the 2nd gank by enemy xin the games was drop hacked because we killed all three of them and maybe they realized they had no chance anymore.
    So those cowards drophacked ....

So if you think you are being drop hacked try to remember what happend right before drop hack was used. Think about it. Who of the enemies was involved in the last action that was seriously bad for the enemy. Remember their names. Write a ticket. If some people get reported often enough to the support they can make conclusions about who is using this hack.

Btw a few days ago Riot announced there will be a huge banwave against cheaters soon. It is not said what kind of cheating BUT drop hack has gotten (SADLY!) pretty popular so I believe it will be something involved with drophackers.

edit: Drop hacked games act as they have never happend! You lose no points (and you dont get points) and in a promotion you will have to play 'the same game' again.
    Last edited by mmoce3ec72c7bd; 2015-06-15 at 07:34 AM.

So seems it was drophack, could not return to game, game not in match history. Im surprised that Riot did not fix this somewhat for so long. This whole drophack is just gamebreaking whole ranked concept.

Deleted
    Yes, it is. But as I said i am pretty sure announced ban wave has something to do with drop hack. Just hope all those 'screw fairplay' ppl get nothing from their cheating.

ok this is getting really annoying... surely if I'm affected by the "attempting to reconnect" then the other players in the game should also be affected?

2-4 times a game I'm getting this now. Even when playing Co-op vs AI.

Deleted
    If is a drophack ( normally ddos) the game will lag for everyone, if only get the attempting to reconnect is a connection problem.

Who drophack with the ddos method is caught after some time , is a statistics detection . The crash hack it makes you able to exit game right away and the existing gane crasges in the server so you can't reconnect , but can start a new game right away without waiting the 5-10 minutes.

You should ticket report when you are a victim of a drophack.