10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Thats cool, I just thought the plate blocked out nearly all light except for a few areas, it just felt a bit bright with all that sun. Hyped a lot mind.
    Yeah, I'm assuming that:

A: The bright parts we see are above the plate.

B: IIRC, one of the plates has already collapsed. (I wanna say 6?) and we're seeing the uncovered slums.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, I'm assuming that:

A: The bright parts we see are above the plate.

B: IIRC, one of the plates has already collapsed. (I wanna say 6?) and we're seeing the uncovered slums.
    It was 7 and it could be right on that one being the light coming from the gap opening where sector 7 once stood and you're in 6 or 5 since they both neighboured 7 it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It was 7 and it could be right on that one being the light coming from the gap opening where sector 7 once stood and you're in 6 or 5 since they both neighboured 7 it seems.
    Indeed. They've said that a LOT more of Midgar is explorable. Totally possible that the 'bright' slum sections are in 5/6/7, where a little sunlight can slip in.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    that collectors edition with the cloud/bike figure..does anyone know if it will be available for purchase AFTER Launch?
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    that collectors edition with the cloud/bike figure..does anyone know if it will be available for purchase AFTER Launch?
    It's a square enix store exclusive and already sold out. Short answer, no. Long answer it isn't even available right now, let alone after launch.

Since it's a play arts kai statue, there is always the chance that it will be sold individually at a later date but the CE is gone.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2020-02-25 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is up on PSN now! Grab it while it's hhootttttt.

Sadly, progress won't carry across, but it should be fun.

What a nice gift to wake up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's a square enix store exclusive and already sold out. Short answer, no. Long answer it isn't even available right now, let alone after launch.

Since it's a play arts kai statue, there is always the chance that it will be sold individually at a later date but the CE is gone.
    What he said. But some pre ordred will probably get auto cancelled when everyone's credit cards get charged as I'm sure some will get declined. Hopefully you can get one, the CE looks pretty fucking legit (better than KH3 which I sadly bought). I just hope I have the mental fortitude to not open mine if its delivered a little before release.

Yes! I've been waiting for this.

I'm still the loner kid hoping for a remake like this of VI….

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I'm still the loner kid hoping for a remake like this of VI….
    Same, but it will (probably) never happen because it isn't as iconic as FFVII

The combat is so smooth. Loved the demo.

Demo was great, combat was like a more active version of the old ATB system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Demo was great, combat was like a more active version of the old ATB system.
    Yup. Still had a few nagging doubts. This demo dispelled all of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    So hows that kh2fm combat director working for you?

Downloading the demo for when I get home. Yay for technology and remote downloading!

Hyped to try it, also got Horizon zero dawn complete edition today found it very cheap so yay.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Hyped to try it, also got Horizon zero dawn complete edition today found it very cheap so yay.
    I just started a serious playthrough this weekend (played the intro only before). It's super good so far, should keep you plenty busy while waiting for FFVII to release.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I just started a serious playthrough this weekend (played the intro only before). It's super good so far, should keep you plenty busy while waiting for FFVII to release.
    Been wanting to get it for a while now and only heard good things about it so gonna keep me busy for sure until FFVII
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    So hows that kh2fm combat director working for you?
    Pretty well, actually. Combat is pretty smooth, challenge is at a good level. My only real problem was block feeling a little unresponsive.

Can't wait until we can start leveling up, customising our gear and sorting out Materia. But for a first boss, with a real bare bones team, difficulty was fun.