Page 61 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Such "math" has been done before, in many a prediction. No one remembers the 100 misses. They all remember the 1 hit.

I'm happy to eat crow when proven wrong. I certainly have in the past. But no one congratulated me when I was right about things NOT happening, despite everyone's conviction about "sure-fire signs". That's how it goes.
    All I see in this post if you making factually wrong statements about how you would run gaming companies in "Sony Simulator 2019" if such game existed. So if that's your typical post history, no one congratulated you because you're probably always wrong lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I would have rather have a ff16 starring agni anyway. Also retweets dont mean a lot since people retweet nintendo directs but dont have an announcement for them
    I don't think it's a lock it will be shown tomorrow in the state of play but it's definitely a lock for e3. There is probably something Square related being shown tomorrow judging by the smoke but yea, don't think it's a lock to be VIIR by any means.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-05-08 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I don't think it's a lock it will be shown tomorrow in the state of play but it's definitely a lock for e3. There is probably something Square related being shown tomorrow judging by the smoke but yea, don't think it's a lock to be VIIR by any means.
    Could be the Avengers game, but that feels way more like a E3 showing.
    My Desktop: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    My Laptop: Acer Nitro 5|i5-8300H|8GB DDR4 SDRAM|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    #Boycott Activision-Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Could be the Avengers game, but that feels way more like a E3 showing.
    They're still hiring for that game, I doubt it's anywhere close to being shown. It might very well be next gen only and a 2022ish release at this point. Development on it didn't probably kick in until Shadow of the Tomb Raider went gold because Crystal Dynamics started expanding and hiring for it at that time.

They're still hiring for that game, I doubt it's anywhere close to being shown. It might very well be next gen only and a 2022ish release at this point. Development on it didn't probably kick in until Shadow of the Tomb Raider went gold because Crystal Dynamics started expanding and hiring for it at that time.
    Didn't know that.

So besides FF7 I can't think of what Square would show, maybe Dragon Quest Builders 2...

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

All I see in this post if you making factually wrong statements about how you would run gaming companies in "Sony Simulator 2019" if such game existed. So if that's your typical post history, no one congratulated you because you're probably always wrong lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna lie i hope they show crystal chronicles instead

Didn't know that.

So besides FF7 I can't think of what Square would show, maybe Dragon Quest Builders 2...
    On state of play of all things?

Could be something as dumb as "Chocobo Racing VR". Until proven otherwise it's hard to see a big announcement taking place there since the first one was literally a blog replacement. If Sony shows legitimate shit there they will be doing a complete 180 from the first one lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Not gonna lie i hope they show crystal chronicles instead
    It could happen but square will probably just use Nintendo as their bitches to market that game, as they usually do if there is a switch version involved lol.

Didn't know that.

I hope you guys have phones xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I wouldn't mind if the game took 10 more years to make, as long as it matched or exceeded my expectations. We're only going to get one remake. I'd rather it be top tier quality than a rushed disappointment. I don't think I've been looking forward to anything quite like this. I want it to be everything and more.

On state of play of all things?

Could be something as dumb as "Chocobo Racing VR". Until proven otherwise it's hard to see a big announcement taking place there since the first one was literally a blog replacement. If Sony shows legitimate shit there they will be doing a complete 180 from the first one lol.
    I was just making a funny, I don't expect much honestly. Even more so since its only going to be 10min's long.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    as long as it matched or exceeded my expectations. .
    And that will never happen because its very likely you (among many others) have built up a idea in your head that it can't live up to.

This line proves my point.
    I want it to be everything and more.

I wouldn't mind if the game took 10 more years to make, as long as it matched or exceeded my expectations. We're only going to get one remake. I'd rather it be top tier quality than a rushed disappointment. I don't think I've been looking forward to anything quite like this. I want it to be everything and more.
    Your post makes me believe it could be a 92 MC game and it wouldn't match or exceed your expectations. They are not going to take a decade to make this game, they are not going to have 1000 devs working on it. They are not going to build the entire world map as a full open world continent etc... Peoples expectations really be crazy as shit. Expect the FFVII story... in modern HD graphics... with voice acting. Square isn't gonna spend $300 mil making this game like it's GTA or something rofl.

The only point of contention I will take serious is if they indeed mess with the battle system as expected. That is legitimate if it ends up sucking. I expect to see lots of complaints about "it's not as big as I expected!" and "they cut X from the game!" which is just insta wtf did you expect hombre?
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-05-08 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    I just want to point out. It's Nomura's fault the game isn't out yet. He's too busy putting more damn belts on all the characters, playable and npc alike.
    True story. His name actually isn't "Nomura" it's "NO,MOREBELTS!"
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Six is live! In which we discuss the ongoing compilation series HFAR, and share our new Playlist based on it.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/26-blog-26

I hope it beats my expectations, because they're pretty low considering "recent" FF games and how they slaughtered the main part of those games (combat). And apparently they'll be doing the same with FF7 remake.
    Oh, hi.

Look guys I'm going to go ahead and be real for a minute, No way I'm reading through 61 pages to find out what the deal is. Is this still going ahead and have they given any indication of a timeline? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Look guys I'm going to go ahead and be real for a minute, No way I'm reading through 61 pages to find out what the deal is. Is this still going ahead and have they given any indication of a timeline? Cheers.
    Yeah it's still in development. They hinted towards tomorrow's PS4 event. We will see what gets revealed tomorrow I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    Yeah it's still in development. They hinted towards tomorrow's PS4 event. We will see what gets revealed tomorrow I guess.
    Thank you, u da mvp.

Is it still planned to be released in episodes? That's about the only thing that i dislike about it currently

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Is it still planned to be released in episodes? That's about the only thing that i dislike about it currently
    Nobody knows because that version was being made by CyberConnect and Square didn't like the quality and canned them/moved the project in house a long time ago. We won't know if it's being developed the same until it gets re-revealed.

6 was the best.
    7 was ok, but the summons being unskippable really irked me to no end.
    8 was decent at first, and had great moments, but it became a sincere drag toward the end. It ended up being the first FF i quit before the end,.
    and haven't picked up any more FF since then.
    Who wants to join the Bundle Traders Discord server?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    6 was the best.
    7 was ok, but the summons being unskippable really irked me to no end.
    8 was decent at first, and had great moments, but it became a sincere drag toward the end. It ended up being the first FF i quit before the end,.
    and haven't picked up any more FF since then.
    bit of a shame to not give FF9 a shot.

Probably the best paced FF game and easily one if not THE best games of the series.

Personally I dont like what happens to the story towards the end with Zidane but other than that the game is flawless.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-05-10 at 06:05 AM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Your post makes me believe it could be a 92 MC game and it wouldn't match or exceed your expectations. They are not going to take a decade to make this game, they are not going to have 1000 devs working on it. They are not going to build the entire world map as a full open world continent etc... Peoples expectations really be crazy as shit. Expect the FFVII story... in modern HD graphics... with voice acting. Square isn't gonna spend $300 mil making this game like it's GTA or something rofl.

The only point of contention I will take serious is if they indeed mess with the battle system as expected. That is legitimate if it ends up sucking. I expect to see lots of complaints about "it's not as big as I expected!" and "they cut X from the game!" which is just insta wtf did you expect hombre?
    Well, that's mostly all I expect. >.> I want to experience the world and story with modern graphics. The world map is tricky to get right, but I don't see why they couldn't get it close. There are plenty open world games now. I'm hoping I still have to get past the Midgar Zolom on a Chocobo, or climb the junkyard to get to Shinra Tower.

The battle system isn't why I liked this game, so I'm not putting as much emphasis on that.