Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I highly doubt I'm the only one pissed that this is the direction that gaming is going, it's all the late millienials and gen zers causing it. Don't know a single person my age (early millennial, mid 1980s) that actually enjoys most of the garbage publishers push out nowadays
    Ya we are just done here.

We get it your pissed people are finding games fun and your not. Its all the millennial's fault. 100's of games get made each day and yet somehow gaming is coming to a end and all that will be left is CoD and BR's.

I sell games for a living and I hate to break it to you but I sell all types of games and I know many people who are even older then you enjoying lots of games that are already out or about to come out.

But like I said we are done here since you decided to pull the "Dam Millennial's" card and throw all logic out the window.

One of the best games sold last gen was God of War.....those dam Millennial's....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill pay up to 40 dollars for each if its 20 hours of story and 10+ hours of side content in each.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ill pay up to 40 dollars for each if its 20 hours of story and 10+ hours of side content in each.
    I won't.

Too many games coming out that will give me more entertainment then to waste my time with a cut up game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya we are just done here.

We get it your pissed people are finding games fun and your not. Its all the millennial's fault. 100's of games get made each day and yet somehow gaming is coming to a end and all that will be left is CoD and BR's.

I sell games for a living and I hate to break it to you but I sell all types of games and I know many people who are even older then you enjoying lots of games that are already out or about to come out.

But like I said we are done here since you decided to pull the "Dam Millennial's" card and throw all logic out the window.

One of the best games sold last gen was God of War.....those dam Millennial's....
    And God of war was a mediocre game. Not anywhere near as good as the old good of war games.

It is all the instant gratification people ruining gaming, but you're probably one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I'll pay 60 for each regardless, they look good

It is all the instant gratification people ruining gaming, but you're probably one of them.
    And now childish insults, Your just not trying anymore are you?

And now childish insults, Your just not trying anymore are you?
    I mean, you support the practice

Let's just go back to psx and ps 2 time, before br and all that crap when there was a lot more good games and gaming wasnt mainstream
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2019-05-13 at 07:53 AM.

And God of war was a mediocre game. Not anywhere near as good as the old good of war games.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll pay 60 for each regardless, they look good
    well it reviewed the best and secured the series future

I mean, you support the practice
    Yep your right, I fully support people playing games they enjoy.

Because that's what gaming is about. You got me buddy, you cough me red handed.

Yep your right, I fully support people playing games they enjoy.

Because that's what gaming is about. You got me buddy, you cough me red handed.
    Fortnite is one of the most popular games of all time, before that lol, does it make these good games? No, and definitely doesn't make them good for gaming a a whole. The fortnite culture has set gaming back a lot... Look at people like ninja, that spazoid is the face of gaming right now...

Fortnite is one of the most popular games of all time, before that lol, does it make these good games? No, and definitely doesn't make them good for gaming a a whole. The fortnite culture has set gaming back a lot... Look at people like ninja, that spazoid is the face of gaming right now...
    Are you on repeat or something? We get it man you hate people who don't enjoy the same games as you.

So why are you in this thread again? This game is just gonna be another "Trash game made for Millennial's"

I'm honestly pretty disappointed looking at the actual battle sequences. If it turns out the combat is going to be garbage like FFXII, XIII, or XV then I won't be wasting my money on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Are you on repeat or something? We get it man you hate people who don't enjoy the same games as you.

So why are you in this thread again? This game is just gonna be another "Trash game made for Millennial's"
    This game is going to be great, you're the one being cynical about it.

And you REALLY want people like ninja being the face of gamers??? Really???

This game is going to be great, you're the one being cynical about it.

And you REALLY want people like ninja being the face of gamers??? Really???
    I don't give two shits who is seen as "The face of gaming", None of that matters to me one bit.

I don't give two shits who is seen as "The face of gaming", None of that matters to me one bit.
    You really should, or we'll start to be looked at as weird again

You really should, or we'll start to be looked at as weird again
    I don't care what others think about me, You should try it sometime.

I don't care what others think about me, You should try it sometime.
    No thanks, already lived during a time when you basically his the fact that you were a gamer, and God forbid you mentioned playing wow

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I honestly found the gameplay to be garbage on all the FF titles I played (6,7,8,9) so I don't have that high expectations. The game will probably still be a grindfest if played properly to level all your Materia (same as 8 was a horror of pointlessly pulling mobs just to keep drawing).
    If I play the Remake, I'll play it for the story. And so I mostly care about them keeping it close to the original (which I am now not that sure they will) and about it looking beautiful.
    The grind is why a lot of us played those games honestly. I have like 120 hrs on my lvl 99 vii save

No thanks, already lived during a time when you basically his the fact that you were a gamer, and God forbid you mentioned playing wow
    Hate to break it to you but that time never existed....At lease for me it didn't.

Hate to break it to you but that time never existed....At lease for me it didn't.
    Try living in a small, very ass backwards, town. You'd get your ass kicked in my school for talking about gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Oh well the grind doesn't do it for me. If it's a PC game and I can cheat, I'm OK
    Good chance it will eventually come to PC, so that's a bonus for you