Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Must suck to hate games then, oh well. March 3rd here i come.
    Must suck to love shitty games

So get one so you can play its huge library, including ff7 when it comes out. This isnt complicated.
    Except some people are just, you know, legit not interested in the other exclusive titles. I certainly am not. I only care about FF games, and whatever other games are exclusive to the PS4 does not matter to me.

Every FF game that has come out on Playstation in what, the past decade, has also come out on PC. And for the last few releases (XV and the HD ports of X and XII) the time between PS release and PC release has become shorter and shorter. The quality of the ports has also gone up (with XII having 60fps out of the box on PC, for example, among other features).

I am not worried about the FF7 remake remaining a PS exclusive. They'll hype it up, shift units, and then do the big switcheroo where they'll suddenly be not that exclusive at all and come to PC as well. Steam in particular is simply too attractive as a platform to sell their software to huge numbers of customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I’m sorry, but you seem confused. I have accepted your reasoning as being what works best for you and said you can relax and wait to see if you can ever play this game. That’s how shit works. When I was a kid and wanted to play FF7, but had no PS to play it one do you know what I did? I saved my money and bought one to play the game. I didn’t complain because I couldn’t play it on my PC or N64. Weird that someone who couldn’t drive yet figured this out faster than you.
    You agree with me but I didn't figure it out?

Who's confused here?
    Last edited by tikcol; 2019-08-10 at 10:17 PM.

well if people enjoyed the original FF7 then theres a good chance they would enjoy games like Persona 5. But sorry that would mean you need two games and clearly 1 game per console is the intended ratio.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Must suck to love shitty games
    Pc/xbox/switch/ps4/vita/3ds confirmed for having shitty games then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Except some people are just, you know, legit not interested in the other exclusive titles. I certainly am not. I only care about FF games, and whatever other games are exclusive to the PS4 does not matter to me.

Every FF game that has come out on Playstation in what, the past decade, has also come out on PC. And for the last few releases (XV and the HD ports of X and XII) the time between PS release and PC release has become shorter and shorter. The quality of the ports has also gone up (with XII having 60fps out of the box on PC, for example, among other features).

I am not worried about the FF7 remake remaining a PS exclusive. They'll hype it up, shift units, and then do the big switcheroo where they'll suddenly be not that exclusive at all and come to PC as well. Steam in particular is simply too attractive as a platform to sell their software to huge numbers of customers.
    I dont understand being interested in a series that has been really bad since 2001. This one actually has promise considering the combat director but im still worried.

Pc/xbox/switch/ps4/vita/3ds confirmed for having shitty games then.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand being interested in a series that has been really bad since 2001. This one actually has promise considering the combat director but im still worried.
    All that you're saying is that you're a good customer, subjectively a very bad one and that you have a very bland and generic taste for video games .

15+ Year Old Account
    All that you're saying is that you're a good customer, subjectively a very bad one and that you have a very bland and generic taste for video games .
    Considering how many i have we probably have some overlaps so all youre saying is you have bad taste too.

Is this game still download only?

I'm really not interested if it's not a physical copy.

Considering how many i have we probably have some overlaps so all youre saying is you have bad taste too.
    Most exclusives from ps4 and xbox are trash games which only purpose is to milk whale customers like you so the overlap is not as big as you might think. The rest get eventually ported to pc anyway.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2019-08-10 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    7 wasn't the best in the series but i'm glad there's a more "mature" looking ff coming out.
    Its is overwhelming thought as for the best in the series, your personal opinion may differ but you cant deny the masses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most exclusives from ps4 and xbox are trash games which only purpose is to milk whale customers like you so the overlap is not as big as you might think. The rest get eventually ported to pc anyway.
    So you know for a fact ff7 wont be like that? Neat

So you know for a fact ff7 wont be like that? Neat
    I don't, another good reason not to buy ps4

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't, another good reason not to buy ps4
    But according to you, if its ported its automatically good!

But according to you, if its ported its automatically good!
    The rest get eventually ported to pc anyway.
    The rest of the games I find interesting. Reading is hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    The rest of the games I find interesting. Reading is hard.
    Well with how broad you made your statement, all i can think is you only like indie games

Accept and agree are two very different things. For me I find the console experience to be perfect for experiencing the exclusives. They’re optimized to hell and enjoyable as fuck. Good luck with your superiority complex.
    I never claimed PC gaming is superior to console gaming anywhere in this thread. I never referenced it once. I didn't even try to compare the two platforms. All my point was is that I already have a 2k$+ PC and buying a console just so I can play 1 game isn't an option for me.

You're telling me I have a superiority complex because I don't want to buy a ps4 to play the 1 game I'm interested in. That's exactly what someone with an inferiority complex would say. The meme is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Well with how broad you made your statement, all i can think is you only like indie games
    I did play BFA for a month

Nope, but you’re claiming $150 vs that $2K is untenable when there are many amazing exclusives on said $150 hardware. Clearly you have some kind of complex going on..,
    Those many amazing exclusives are amazing to you. To me they're a bunch of garbage. You're trying to sell me a console and your taste for games. I'm trying to sell you common sense.

No, they’re amazing to the 100M people who buy them. You inability to find at least ONE that does appeal is a you thing. Get over it.
    I did find one that appeals to me. Doesn't justify the price tag. Get over what? Did you see me complain about anything?

You're the one that needs to get over the fact that I don't feel like buying a ps4. You're literally throwing a temper tantrum at this point. Why?

Maybe it's because you need to justify to yourself buying a console? I don't give a shit what you do with your money.

$150+60 for the game isnt that big of an expense when you consider it could be 50+ hours of entertainment.

Could spend that just by going to the movies in half the amount of time.

People like what they like. I don't understand why people like a great many things. And I don't have to. They're allowed to like things I consider bad, and I'm allowed to like things they consider bad. Isn't it amazing how that works.

That being said, I personally did, in fact, genuinely NOT enjoy the 13s as well as 15; but luckily the HD versions of X/X-2 and XII are enough to tide me over, thanks to the modding community.