Really? I felt like the coin hardly factored into the 10 matches I played today; card quality mattered far more. I'd rather have Baron, etc. than coin and Nat Pagle.

15+ Year Old Account
    3-mana Sylvs into 7-mana N'zoths

Rekt
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Really? I felt like the coin hardly factored into the 10 matches I played today; card quality mattered far more. I'd rather have Baron, etc. than coin and Nat Pagle.
    Yeah, you won't automatically win with the coin. Had a couple games already where my opponent rekted me when they had early double offensive move & played a hard to deal with 9 or 10 mana beast. Also if you coin on a 5 or 6 mana minion you can still get bad rng by not drawing any more of them, even after mulligan, until it it too far in the game for it to matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That was a good Brawl. I had 3 Hoggers and Blingtons out.
    One of the last games I played today I was able to get a double Hogger & KT on board. Perma taunt ftw.

Guys, it's really not that ba-

Oh.

My other legendaries were Gazlowe and Mim's head....

15+ Year Old Account
    I got Cairne, I ended up drawing all of them in like the first 7 turns and won.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

got three thaurissans + coin on a warlock xD

Deleted
    Well I won my first game not even that awesome hand.

Turn one Elise turn two Millhouse, he conceded. The rest of my hand were Yshara and the new Deathwing.

Seems like a coin flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hand is nothing but Y'shaarjes and one Sylvanas.
    I play Sylvanas turn 2.
    He concedes.

Some people can be so inconsiderate. I never got to show him how rekt he was going to be.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

15+ Year Old Account
    Playing Warlock, I am on 3 HP with Mal'ganis and a board full of crap like Nat and Eydis while he has a Mogor as well as lots of high value minions.

Mogor is the only thing keeping me alive as he can't reliably target it.

Multiple turns go by - I have a second Malganis in hand and Zerus just turned into a Voidcaller. I play it.

He still can't hit my Malganis. Or the Voidcaller. Five or six turns have gone by now.

Then I draw a THIRD Malganis. I YOLO my Voidcaller... and it hits and kills Mogor. One Mal is pulled, another is played, I now have three 13/11s on board and am immune

He concedes =D
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-06-09 at 10:43 AM.

I like the game where I had 3 Rend Blackhand and one Ysera in hand at start.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Playing Warlock, I am on 3 HP with Mal'ganis and a board full of crap like Nat and Eydis while he has a Mogor as well as lots of high value minions.

Mogor is the only thing keeping me alive as he can't reliably target it.

Multiple turns go by - I have a second Malganis in hand and Zerus just turned into a Voidcaller. I play it.

He still can't hit my Malganis. Or the Voidcaller. Five or six turns have gone by now.

Then I draw a THIRD Malganis. I YOLO my Voidcaller... and it hits and kills Mogor. One Mal is pulled, another is played, I now have three 13/11s on board and am immune

He concedes =D
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me, but I was the person with the Mogor. I ended up just suiciding my Mogor to make sure I would hit the right target.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I really enjoy this brawl, i prefer the ones with premade/random decks like this one.
    I'm a thread killer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me, but I was the person with the Mogor. I ended up just suiciding my Mogor to make sure I would hit the right target.
    Turns out multiple Mogors all have an individual effect, rather than it being a single blanket aura to the board.

One of my games had three Mogors out at once. Each minion would change targets three times before attacking. Roulette at its finest =D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Turns out multiple Mogors all have an individual effect, rather than it being a single blanket aura to the board.

One of my games had three Mogors out at once. Each minion would change targets three times before attacking. Roulette at its finest =D
    Yeah, I had the same thing with two out.

The one atm is stupid. Opponent had the legendary that reduces the cost of cards in hand. I had NO chance :/ Thankfully I managed to win one where my opponent conceded instantly the match started!

Only cards I really hate seeing from my opponent are Hogger and Loatheb, basically just quit when those start coming down.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Only cards I really hate seeing from my opponent are Hogger and Loatheb, basically just quit when those start coming down.
    yeah i got lucky and had a match where i dropped a Loatheb on turns 2,3 & 4. Opp hadn't played his spell that reduces the legendary cost by 3 yet so he was completely screwed and just quit after 3rd Loatheb dropped

didnt like the new brawl that much

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one could be amusing if you get the right cards. I had 3 Lorewalker Cho on the board after my opponent had already used his first Offensive Play spell on Turn 1. Next time he played the spell since he didn't remove any of them, I got 3 for the price of one. Ultimately I managed to drop two 0 cost C'thun and a Dr Boom on the same turn and he conceded the following turn because I had a full board.

Just hope aI get something decent in the pack, if I can win...