I used this deck, won my first game. Not sure if it's good, but it's good enough.

### Brawl Deck
    # Class: Mage
    # Format: Wild
    #
    # 1x (1) Mana Wyrm
    # 1x (2) Frostbolt
    # 1x (2) Primordial Glyph
    # 1x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice
    # 1x (2) Unstable Portal
    # 1x (3) Flamewaker
    # 1x (3) Ice Block
    # 1x (4) Fireball
    # 1x (4) Polymorph
    # 1x (7) Flamestrike
    #
    AAEBAf0ECk3AAbsClQPmBJYF7AeJD+MRmMQCAAA=
    #
    # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well, my initial thought was that Jade Idol and their package would be superior, but I never fought against it, so I'm just guessing.
    I put together a N'Zoth Mill Rogue, well without much of the mill really lol, and totally trashed this Jade Druid. I was at 2 health for the longest time. Didn't give a sh%t about infinite jades. If I didn't discover N'Zoth I'd just drop another Deathlord or Sludge Belcher. If I don't get a minion I stall with whatever taunts remain on board and stall with Sap or Vanish. Infinite N'Zoths trump Infinite Jades since you stall & slowly pick away at the druid's face.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want an easy aggressive zoo deck for those who have small cheap collections here is an amusing take on zoo for this brawl.

Power Overwhelming
    Voidwalker
    Demonfire
    Demonfuse
    Bloodfury Potion
    Sense Demons
    Blastcrystal Potion
    Bane of Doom
    Doomguard
    Siphon Soul

Really helped for my alt account.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    I'm sure this will be meta, I was playing a variant and it seems pretty oppressive, your version looks even better than the one I was using.
    Gnomelock is oppressive vs combo decks, but gets eviscerated by aggro

You'll usually get your ass handed to you by turn 6 or so, seeing as aggro is basically guaranteed to curve out well, and they won't care that you mill two or three of their cards because nothing is super pivotal.

Mech rogue, zoo lock and aggro hunter demolish it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Gnomferatu discarding their entire deck is fun. For some reason when their deck is down to three cards, they get no option to discover, and can perform no action that turn.
    Cancerous. I had someone beat at 5 hp and then I couldn't act at all, so I rebooted the game thinking I had issues... Guess how that went.

I already had my win for the pack and kept playing for fun, played that game for 20+ Mins and would have felt quite cheated, if I considered myself not the victor.

Still, probably not going to play the brawl anymore after that though, I don't have a problem with gnomeferatu but if it locks you into not being able to act at all with victory in reach that's quite shit.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've made a 9 spell + yogg mage deck. I haven't lost a match yet (4-0) and the chaos of multiple yoggs is always fun.

I faced someone using Keleseth + Brann + Shadowstep combo, poor guy didn't know that you never actually draw minions from your deck. He also had Southsea Captain and Patches, the moment he summoned Patches he was only a 2/2 despite playing Keleseth like 5 times. This is a good brawl to do my dailies as I could play a handbuff/aggro paladin and win some games. I also played some secet mage with Flamewaker which is just insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Tavern Brawl has produced some of the worst BM and anger inducement I've ever seen in Hearthstone. People can't take losing or even winning, they wanna BM the whole game then instantly friend you, tell you you're a braindead low life and what you can go do to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    This Tavern Brawl has produced some of the worst BM and anger inducement I've ever seen in Hearthstone. People can't take losing or even winning, they wanna BM the whole game then instantly friend you, tell you you're a braindead low life and what you can go do to yourself.
    I can imagine, I got my pack and avoided this one like the plague, even had a Tavern Brawl quest which I rerolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was having fun with evo devo shaman until all the baddies ruined this brawl. Murloc totem, evolve, devolve, jade claws, jade lightning, spirit echoes, thing from below, dk thrall, fire ele, master of evolution. Was getting some crazy stuff then just not even worth playing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    I've made a 9 spell + yogg mage deck. I haven't lost a match yet (4-0) and the chaos of multiple yoggs is always fun.
    Did that too. So fun. Well, until I started dropping Yoggs that couldn't take it anymore who killed themselves one spell into it a few times in a row.

Then I made a Freeze Mage that's win condition was filling the hand with Ice Lances. I dare someone to get a win with this deck. It's so bad that it makes the matches incredibly fun. Mulligan for Arcane Intellect and Ice Block, use Thalnos with Volcanic Potion for combo clears, try and bait opponent into filling their entire boards so you can lock them with Frost Nova, and just keep spamming Ice Blocks while Arcane Intellect helps you dig for either more Ice Blocks, Frost Novas, or Ice Lances. Ping face when applicable and you'll slowly stall until you've got 20+ damage to burn in hand. The Shatter/Ice Walker could be replaced for anything really, maybe Doomsayer and Fireball.

### Brawl Deck
    # Class: Mage
    # Format: Wild
    #
    # 1x (1) Ice Lance
    # 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
    # 1x (2) Frostbolt
    # 1x (2) Ice Walker
    # 1x (2) Shatter
    # 1x (3) Arcane Intellect
    # 1x (3) Frost Nova
    # 1x (3) Ice Block
    # 1x (3) Volcanic Potion
    # 1x (5) Antique Healbot
    #
    AAEBAf0ECqwBwAGrBMsElgXtBfUPh6wC6boC3M0CAAA=
    #

15+ Year Old Account
    DK Pally turned out to be really consistent this Brawl as well. Apart from the combo pieces, I threw in Burnbristle + Corpsetaker (which was then guaranteed to get Taunt/DS/LS unless Burnbristle was ejected from the deck), Pyro+EQ and Doomsayer for board control, and finally Patches to thin the discover pool down to 9

10+ Year Old Account
    so i just come back to hearthstone after like a 7month hiatus. try this week's tavern brawl.....wow. is this supposed to be tryhard mode or something? terrible first impression. almost made me want to quit again right then and there. i thought blizzard would have gotten fine tuning down by now but i guess not. or is this what they are going for to have it be wall smashingly frustating and difficult?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    so i just come back to hearthstone after like a 7month hiatus. try this week's tavern brawl.....wow. is this supposed to be tryhard mode or something? terrible first impression. almost made me want to quit again right then and there. i thought blizzard would have gotten fine tuning down by now but i guess not. or is this what they are going for to have it be wall smashingly frustating and difficult?
    Uhhh... if you're having trouble, just do it with Pirates. That version is laughably easy

You just keep spamming minions until your Cookie is nice and fat, drop it, pop his body, then slam into the head twice or thrice

All versions are pretty basic once you get an idea of whats in his deck and yours. The spells one requires some finesse, the cat one is pure bruteforce
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2017-10-26 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a pack of cards regardless of whether you win or lose. Why does it matter if you can't win? Why would you base your decision to play on a weekly event rather than the core ranked modes or Arena?

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Can we please stop treating modern day gaming as something that is always supposed to be easy, accessible to everyone at any cost, and over and done with after 10-15 minutes at a time? Sometimes games are supposed to be hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    That horseman brawl was sooooo hard (Or RNG fest?)! Think I tried it 9 times with full focus before I finally won! about 3 with each package. Such a strong control deck. No matter what I put on the board, it's always gone next turn, even if there's no pumpkins around (But usually there is 1-3 every turn). And usually I have no cards to remove those with. But once a few minions did stay for a few turns, and I won! Yaay. So I can see why you don't need to win to get a pack.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's good to see a Tavern Brawl that's HIGHLY accessible to people on a budget

The MVPs this week are Stormwind Champion, Frostwolf Warlord, Knife Juggler, Azure Drake, and Mirage Caller/Shadow ascendant/Tortollan Shellraiser/Spirit Lash for priests. All of which are HELLA cheap, even free

Honestly the legendaries you put in are just flavour. Most of the games I have won have been from out-valuing the other guy with Stormwind Champ and Frostwolf growth

Home-brewed double Sorcerer Apprentice/Faceless, Auctioneer, Flamewalker, Malygos for the win!

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a funny, yet ridiculously broken warlock deck. All draw, except jugglers, defiles, necrotic geists and deathspeakers. A deadly combo!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Must've been a fair number of people tempted to craft Hobgoblin just for this Brawl. Luckily I still have 2 copies.

Hobgoblin into Doppelgangster is a pretty good opener but I've a feeling it's bugged because the wording on Hobgoblin is "Whenever you play a 1-attack minion" but the other Doppelgangsters are summoned not played. For comparison Dr. Boom's boombots which are also summoned don't get buffed by Hobgoblin.