View Poll Results: What do you think Look Good or Look Bad?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks Good, I'm going to try to watch it.

21 80.77%
  • Looks Bad, I am going to pass.

5 19.23%

Thread: [TV] Lucifer

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Lets just hope it gets some proper promotion and non-dogshit scheduling this time.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Offtopic, but for "watch later" neilson stats, do you know if it's all just tracked the same as live tv, or if they get actual info from cable companies or whatnot for OnDemand?
    the nielson box that connects to your tv can tell if you are watching cable, a dvd, a blu ray, or even a vhs (which is a pain for the people who set them up because they have to have a vhs tape to test it and those arent super common anymore)

cable companies dont really care about dvr or post live viewings though. most people fast forward through commercials, theyre supplementary but most ad companies only want to know who watched live. boasting about post live viewings is just pr speak from companies, it never factors into renewals aside from smaller channels
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Lets just hope it gets some proper promotion and non-dogshit scheduling this time.
    Given that it's Netflix, it's schedule is "whenever you feel like watching it".
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

Just watched the first episode on the new Netflix season, really enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing what's up with Graham McTavish's character, him and Chloe are certainly cooking up something.

I hate that I know I'm going to watch the whole season within the next week, though. I really enjoy the anticipation of an episode every week.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

I sat and watched through it yesterday. Was alright but i didn't really like where they went with it.

I could sit and watch Ella all day tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I sat and watched through it yesterday. Was alright but i didn't really like where they went with it.

I could sit and watch Ella all day tho.
    I really liked it. It's shorter than previous seasons of course but I think it made the story arc work a little better. My only gripe is that I think they could have done a little more with some of the characters that 'pop up' later on.
    Speciation Is Gradual

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    Just watched the first episode on the new Netflix season, really enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing what's up with Graham McTavish's character, him and Chloe are certainly cooking up something.

I hate that I know I'm going to watch the whole season within the next week, though. I really enjoy the anticipation of an episode every week.
    THIS!

I try not to watch 2 shows a night - but its really hard not to! Been waitin' so long and the show really is just ramped-up-stuff we loved (on Epi 4 now!) - but the idea that I'll finish this so fast and then probably another 2 years for Season 5 (if we have a fifth - that's the pattern Netflix has with shows - new every 2 yearsish). GAH!

I hate streaming for this reason... 2+ years between Seasons of shows that are 10-12 episodes long.. just sucks.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.