Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iAnnEr View Post
    Apparently after 2 good movies (GotG and Jurrassic World) Criss Pratt is a mainstream actor
    Well, three movies and a highly acclaimed seven season long TV-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Four movies, I think.

Zero Dark Thirty, LEGO Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Jurassic World. And yeah, he was great as Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Four movies, I think.

Zero Dark Thirty
    Pratt wasn't the lead in Zero Dark Thirty. He's been in plenty of movies as a supporting actor or in some small role. He was, however, the lead in Lego, Guardians and Jurassic World (assumedly, haven't seen it.)

Although, fair enough, he wasn't exactly in the lead role in Parks and Rec either, but it was a considerable role still.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    He was also a main character on Everwood which ran for 4 seasons and was considered a pretty good show, even if not heavily watched. He's not somebody who came out of nowhere and we were told he's good, he's kind of earned it.

And the Chris Pratt Parks & Rec outtakes are kind of awesome.

Yikes, I'm guessing people only know Jennifer Lawrence because of Hunger Games and X-Men?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Yikes, I'm guessing people only know Jennifer Lawrence because of Hunger Games and X-Men?
    Silver Linings Dancing in Yoga Pants, and House at the End of the Little Tank Top, and... yeah, Katnip and Raven.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

People disliking Jennifer Lawrence because she's popular, "overrated", and "over-saturated" makes me roll my eyes so much it hurts. Fact of the matter is that she's a great young actress who's very likable, who's both known for awesome blockbusters like Hunger Games and X-Men, and Academy winning/nominated movies like Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.

And of course, Chris Pratt is an upcoming star, who's made a very good impression in The LEGO Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World, with whispers of him maybe becoming Indiana Jones.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2015-06-19 at 12:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    People disliking Jennifer Lawrence because she's popular, "overrated", and "over-saturated" makes me roll my eyes so much it hurts. Fact of the matter is that she's a great young actress who's very likable, who's both known for awesome blockbusters like Hunger Games and X-Men, and Academy winning/nominated movies like Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.
    I have nothing against her, but I don't like her in X-Men as Mystique.

She just doesn't strike me as an athletic person, hell not even a very well coordinated one to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post

And of course, Chris Pratt is an upcoming star, who's made a very good impression in The LEGO Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World, with whispers of him maybe becoming Indiana Jones.
    Maybe she just has a great PR team.

I think Jennifer Lawrence was a great actress after the first Hunger Games (where she was very wooden). I think people denigrate her because they've seen her naked and realized she's a kid who does dumb shit with her phone like every girl in her generation, which kind of takes the shine off her as "America's Sweetheart," which is what she was well on her way to becoming.