Looks like Warlock is the most popular spec

Thanks Mr. Hazzikostas and fuck you.

Yes Warlock is a spec, because only Affliction is viable now.

Infracted
    Last edited by Novx; 2015-06-18 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut the crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Cut the crap.
    With Ashbringer

Deleted
    Demo not good :'(

can't play the other specs :'(

Please, just learn to deal with it. As a pure dps class you should be expecting to have one spec over the other, and it's not even as if one spec is going to be dominant next tier. Both destruction and affli have their strengths.

God forbid you actually want to play demonology, i'm sure you can do that too, it's not as if it's going to be a 50k spec, unless you make it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    Demo not good :'(

can't play the other specs :'(

Please, just learn to deal with it. As a pure dps class you should be expecting to have one spec over the other, and it's not even as if one spec is going to be dominant next tier. Both destruction and affli have their strengths.

God forbid you actually want to play demonology, i'm sure you can do that too, it's not as if it's going to be a 50k spec, unless you make it that way.
    I'm stuck in this position. Mained and done all 3 specs Holy/Ret/Prot pally the entire time up until halfway through BRF Mythic this xpac where I then swapped to alt Demo lock. Made the switch since both our warlocks left and we wanted a gate for Thogar so I filled in then stuck with it for the rest of the time. Always been demo because I love how meta works, can PvP in it to be a 250% armor 400k HP monstrous demon - even before it was patched to be amazing in PvE too.

6.2 coming out and GM requests I stay warlock (need ranged over melee) but I havent ever played anything else. I tried the other 2 specs but just dont like them at all. I understand on the other side people who werent Demo had to learn and be forced into it at the flip of a switch, like I have to do now

What I dont understand is how they can deliberately say we're going to make it so this spec is totally unplayable rather than fix it. Even cutting it down 10 to 15% to bring it on par with the rest could be reasonable, but making it useless is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in any game

Deleted
    I play destro and I like it very much. And that's all that matters for me. To enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've requested a thread lock. This does nothing for us as a community.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    ditto10chars

Hyperbole is the most popular spec

I miss when this section was constructive instead of just copying the general sections constant sky is falling shit posts.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post

Closed & Infracted.