Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Fuck my life, last weeks map pool was fucking great, now it's back to fucking mines and this stupid fucking pirate map, holy fuck
    I'd rather play 20 games on the pirate map than even one game on Cursed Hollow. Not real ecstatic about Garden of Terror being back in rotation though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Seeing Garden of Terror pop up again made me sad.
    I am sad about Dragon Shrine, I hate this map. Whenever I decide to play Abathur I always get this horrible map.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Yeah, no. Losing the fight then giving up will guarantee you a loss, but the game most certainly isn't decided 5 minutes in. Anyone who gives up 5 minutes in shouldn't be playing HotS, because that is just dreadful sportsmanship.
    Quoted for emphasis.

You're biggest enemy is yourself. I only played 4 games yesterday but at 17-19 kindafigured we were goners. Bad engagement from enemy team ("we won already, it won't matter if the 2 of us dive their team" style) and within moments it was 21/20 and we were in the lead with 4 of them waiting 50+seconds to respawn.

Never give in, never surrender!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    True. Look at Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest; no Horde ever queues up for them because they always blacklist it, so Alliance rarely sees that map, if ever. No Alliance ever queue up for Strand of the Ancients or Silvershard Mines, so Horde rarely sees that maps, if ever. Better for Blizzard to pull a map from rotation entirely then to allow people to blacklist.
    My WoW PvP queuing experience varies massively from your own. As Alliance by far the most common map I see is SSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    My WoW PvP queuing experience varies massively from your own. As Alliance by far the most common map I see is SSM.
    The same for me. From my experience Alliance even dominates in this battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Quoted for emphasis.

You're biggest enemy is yourself. I only played 4 games yesterday but at 17-19 kindafigured we were goners. Bad engagement from enemy team ("we won already, it won't matter if the 2 of us dive their team" style) and within moments it was 21/20 and we were in the lead with 4 of them waiting 50+seconds to respawn.

Never give in, never surrender!
    Honestly I hate winning like this..losing all game and then 1 fucked up teamfight from the other team at high level and they instantly lose. Doesn't feel like a rewarding win.

I think Hots has too much comeback potential.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    A hero being overpowered because someone good is playing it still means that it's overpowered.
    Lol what? A player being good has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not a hero is OP.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    a veto list would be really nice. same as starcraft with 3 vetos. Eternal Conflict is about to be as bad as well or at least it suffers from all the same things