Any point to the Tavern Brawl, win counter?

Title,

Just curious if there is any reason to keep the win count up after the initial reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    So that people can see how many times they've won?

Blizzard won't show losses they want everyone to feel like they're a winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    to continue op's question, i now have 3 wins and 2 losses. is there a point to play more ? win more ? other than spending time and having fun ofc.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    to continue op's question, i now have 3 wins and 2 losses. is there a point to play more ? win more ? other than spending time and having fun ofc.
    It's an alternative way to play, that changes weekly keeping it fresh.. This week kinda failed though, cause it simply weren't balanced at all and you had no impact on your deck.

I think it's just for fun after the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I didnt even realized there was a win counter, lol maybe it'll be worth sometime in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish there was a leader board so you could see who has the most wins.
    Hi

I suppose it's possible that future tavern brawls will utilize the win counter in fun and unique ways. Or else it's just for personal accomplishment.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Title,

Just curious if there is any reason to keep the win count up after the initial reward?
    I'm not even sure there's a point to Tavern Brawl to begin with. Build gimmicky decks, get a pack of the vanilla cards, only people who might want those are new players, and they can't play Tavern Brawl until they get a character to level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I'm not even sure there's a point to Tavern Brawl to begin with. Build gimmicky decks, get a pack of the vanilla cards, only people who might want those are new players, and they can't play Tavern Brawl until they get a character to level 20.
    Simple: for the lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    This. I made a deck that focused on having cards that generated cheap token minions whenever I used a banana. In one turn I was able to use a Violet Teacher's 5 generated 1/1 tokens to create 5 banana's which I immediately used on a Questing Adventurer. Each banana buffed the dude, and he gained 1/1 for each card played. In one turn I had a 23/23 questing adventurer. Violet Teacher and Questing Adventurer are cards that I would never use otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The first week it was premade decks that weren't very fun or balanced, leading to RNG wins.

Week 2, we get an OP mechanic that punishes any sort of removal by giving bananas after a minion dies.

Not really sure how anyone is having fun with what we've been given so far. IMO, tavern brawl should just be a group play mode that allows 2+ players to play on the same board against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    The first week it was premade decks that weren't very fun or balanced, leading to RNG wins.

Week 2, we get an OP mechanic that punishes any sort of removal by giving bananas after a minion dies.

Not really sure how anyone is having fun with what we've been given so far. IMO, tavern brawl should just be a group play mode that allows 2+ players to play on the same board against each other.
    I had heaps of fun in the first week. This one is more low-key, but it's a cool concept all the same. Might play some more this weekend if I can tear myself away from Tanaan/HoTS.

I mean, I liked it, you didn't, shrug. That's how it goes when something is just for fun, some people will like it and some won't.

Deleted
    Because Blizz likes to count meaningless shit and leave the really meaningfull stats to addon devs.

I don't think my counter will ever go beyond 1.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe more card backs in the future? Like "GET 100 WINS, NEW CARD BACK".

This week's Tavern Brawl was fun as a mage. GG Flamewalkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    So that people can see how many times they've won?

Blizzard won't show losses they want everyone to feel like they're a winner.
    and because psychologically showing you your losses can have a negative effect on how you play.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.