Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    What's up with polymorph not being affected by CC reduction %?
    That seems like a blatant (and unneeded) Brightwing buff.
    The base duration of Poly got cut down some though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I meant for like pub stomping in quick matches. Full retard AA Zeratul soloing 2 people at once seems pretty plausible with that much life steal.

Its a nerf. 1.5 seconds vs 2 attacks over 4 seconds. No one can attack 3 times in 1.5 seconds except Illy in lvl 20 demon form. That's assuming you are just full autoing the entire duration and not using any abilities or moving. It's also much easier to wait out 1.5 seconds before attacking than 4 seconds. Lili's is at least all attacks for 2 seconds instead of 1.5, which isn't bad. Regen master, as someone pointed out earlier, is only better after ~20 globes acquired, meaning its not even as good as it was until late game.
    Wrong on the Johanna point, Illy in Demon form, and as you even said yourself the pubstorm Zeratul, I believe Shadow Assault makes him attack as fast as, if not faster than Ilidan in lvl 20 demon form.

Granted, that's just incase it happens. Either way I imagine a lot of the AA characters can attack atleast 2 times in 1.5 seconds, Tychus can, Raynor with Inspire up maybe, Valla with stacks of Rancor is also possible in an AA build. Vallas attackspeed is fast, so Johannas change helps with those heroes too. Its basically dependant on how some heroes build, but the change helps her vs certain ones irregardless.

Infact with a 0.67 attack speed from Tychus, its amazing vs him. since his trait lowers his attack speed.
    Last edited by r3d3mpt10n; 2015-06-21 at 11:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing Sprint from Jaina is so stupid. Like really? Do we need another Kael'thas?

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I agree. I only really took envenom on Sylvanas, no idea what I'd even wanna take as a replacement for it now, all of them just feel "okay"... Compared to Jaina, Kael and Nazeebo, all of them have worthwhile talents at level 4. As for promote, I'm assuming they nerfed it because alot of people disliked it.
    The Envenom nerf really screws over Thrall and Kerrigan who depended on it more than any other hero. And Thrall was already bottom tier.

Also, seems Rehgar and Malf get cleanse now. That's a good change at least. Of course Lili doesn't get it because they want to keep heroes intentionally bad by making them easy to play and limiting their choices because they're "tutorial" heroes (see Raynor for example), which will make her even worse than she is in comparison to the other healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Petyr Baelish View Post
    Removing Sprint from Jaina is so stupid. Like really? Do we need another Kael'thas?
    The problem is she could have both. But yeah still a problem in that Kael'Thas is dead if anyone goes on him pre 20.

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Wrong on the Johanna point, Illy in Demon form, and as you even said yourself the pubstorm Zeratul, I believe Shadow Assault makes him attack as fast as, if not faster than Ilidan in lvl 20 demon form.

Granted, that's just incase it happens. Either way I imagine a lot of the AA characters can attack atleast 2 times in 1.5 seconds, Tychus can, Raynor with Inspire up maybe, Valla with stacks of Rancor is also possible in an AA build. Vallas attackspeed is fast, so Johannas change helps with those heroes too. Its basically dependant on how some heroes build, but the change helps her vs certain ones irregardless.

Infact with a 0.67 attack speed from Tychus, its amazing vs him. since his trait lowers his attack speed.
    Tychus auto's is correct I sort of forgot about him, then again his auto's aren't something thats really a problem. Anyone else you need to do that math; to get 3 attacks in 1.5 seconds you need 2.0 attacks per second as a atk speed. Full AA Valla (lol) with 10 stacks is 1.9 atk/sec. Zeratul with shadow assault is 1.3 atks/sec. Raynor w/ inspire is 1.6. Again this all assuming people are just standing and AA'ing without moving or using abilities and don't wait out the short duration. Decent players will use the downtime to reposition anyway as before, but now won't have to wait so long or be forced to miss the 2 shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Jaina wont have the same problems, she actually has slows, so has a bit more survivability than kael in that respect. however, id say its not too much better than Kaels Gravity Lapse.

Sylvanas also really depended on Envenom in most cases, since it was a bursty for her, and gave her a lot more damage. I think the Haunting Wave Refills will be the talent to go to then, but it will make her weaker

How exactly do the talent changes work with the new additions? Will there be more to choose from per level or are they removing some?
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2015-06-21 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They remove to make room for the new ones
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Don't know why they'd nerf towers, they're pretty papery as it is.

Slight Brightwing nerfs - makes sense. Illidan's meta "pop" does less damage, that's probably for the best. Shield Glare reduced duration, that's a frigging relief. Similar change to LiLi which I'm fine with since I talent it anyway :P

Malf has some nice changes. Slight nerf to Syl's arrow and buffs to Possession, dunno if it'll be enough though.

Looks like a substantial talent redesign for TLV, though I'm not sure how to read it. Will have to wait until it's finalised.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Interesting stuff, although I'm disappointed with the Abathur changes datamined. The buffs are so darn small that it's pretty insignificant.
    I'm pretty sure that bombard strain/toxic nest "buff" is just a hiccup in the datamining comparison routine :P

- - - Updated - - -

BfB and Envenom nerfs make the game much less bursty at 4 and 16.
    I also think these are needed because they're too good and non-hero-specific talents being auto-picks on a lot of heroes is pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I don't understand them buffing Kael, I mean I play Kael and I love him but even I recognize that he's a bit OP now
    His LB being on a shorter CD will really make fuck all difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Sylv's arrow could do no damage and it would still be better.

Maybe if they made it do no damage AND possession was global AND possession buffed the stolen minions by a lot, or some other combination of enormous buffs to possession on top of nefs to arrow, it might be worth taking in some situations, but until they do it's going to remain a horrible ability.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I also think these are needed because they're too good and non-hero-specific talents being auto-picks on a lot of heroes is pretty boring.
    Hits Kerrigan pretty hard though since her other talents are pretty shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Sylv's arrow could do no damage and it would still be better.
    Well, yes and no. They're clearly divided into "teamfight" vs "lane pusher" ideals and even outside of how strong Arrow is most people are going to prefer the former to the latter. But if they were closely balanced it would at least be an option.

Hits Kerrigan pretty hard though since her other talents are pretty shit.
    I guess you'd take one of the splash damage abilities instead. Does reduce her single target though, maybe she'll get a buff elsewhere.

I feel like that tier could be better just in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    What I do hate about playing TLW is that they have such amazing talent to be traded off their Q W E abilities. Imo talents should be slighly altered and Q W E should come boxstandard as any other hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well, yes and no. They're clearly divided into "teamfight" vs "lane pusher" ideals and even outside of how strong Arrow is most people are going to prefer the former to the latter. But if they were closely balanced it would at least be an option.
    The problem is by nerfing envenom they basically made possession worse. Paralysis will probably be the new go to and that favors Wailing Arrow in my opinion. Most people already take Unstable Poison and with Paralysis as well whats the point of possession in the first place? It's counter-intuitive to her kit and the talent setup. I guess I could see her running maybe a merc lord possession pusher build?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Liking the Malfurion changes. I think he'll be pretty potent now. Been a subpar choice compared to Rehgar, Uther and Brightwing for far too long.

Tower nerfs make no sense, they needed substantial buffs if you ask me. Love the Malfurion love, always thought he needed it.

Disgusted with the promote nerfs
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Planned on buying Brightwing but now that I see the changes it is totally gutted and weak.
    No sprint, no slow on sheep etc etc.

God damn they managed to ruin that hero's fun factor.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Brightwing needed a little change. She was picked way too much. Her heal actually got buffed, it will now pulse more quickly and heal for more over time than it used to.

i don't think Brightwings changes are a nerf.. they've made her weaker a bit, but her healing could be insanely good now.

Thing about it is, she needs to use a lot of mana to do her good healing numbers, but what people seem to forget is that she can hearth back and teleport back into fights when there is downtime, theres absolutely no problem with that if you ask me.