Deleted

6.2 hunter stat weights

Hey guys,
    Im looking for the 6.2 hunter stat weights (for pawn) but I am not able to find them. Does anyone know where I can find the MM and BM 6.2 stat weights?
    Tyvm

Nowhere, yet. Waait.

Deleted
    haha oke sorry

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Nowhere, yet. Waait.
    How bout can you tell me them for MM plz? lol

Here's my prelim weights for marks, these are still subject to change, but MM weights are fairly straightforward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niix View Post
    Here's my prelim weights for marks, these are still subject to change, but MM weights are fairly straightforward.

Is mastery simmed with 100% uptime?

Deleted
    Alright, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    From the looks of this, Survival and Marksman will be pretty much using the same gear. I would assume after quickly looking at the gear, BM is going to use a different belt and back? Anyway. This is pretty neat since I plan on keeping Survival as my second spec because I'm pretty sure Blizzard is going to knee jerk buff Survival possibly before Mythic is opened.

Azortharion, hello again from Ask Mr. Robot. We are officially adding theorycrafter weights as presets into our optimizer. I love the guide you put together on google docs. I'd love to get 2 things from you for the weights:

1. Title for each one, or I can just call it "Azortharion's SV."
    2. A few sentences about each set of weights. For example, if one favors single target or a specific talent, that's good to note. Also, can you elaborate on why BM has a 19.28% haste soft cap?

For anyone else who's curious, here's more info about our project to add theorycrafter stat weights into our site.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Azortharion's SV/whatever spec applicable works just fine, I think.

Hunter stat weights are passive enough for them to apply to all talents.

The current ones were worked out with:

1) T18 4pc
    2) Heroic gear
    3) Single-target only (with multi-target testing done to confirm some things)

I have admittedly not delved deep enough into the 19-20% BM hunter haste cap, but it appears to be consistent over anything I can throw at it (a reforge plot peak at ~1135 haste, would love if you could specify actual ratings instead of just percentages into AMR btw). That means consistent over 3, 5 and default fight lengths. 1, 3 and 6 target counts, etc.

They all favour single-target. There simply is no reason to chase down "AoE" gear. Current itemization works out so that higher iLvl gear tends to win regardless, for hunters, anyway. I believe the BiS gearset is the exact same for all specs with two BM variations in 2 item slots, but that's it.

Azortharion, the reason we use percentages is because ratings can differ based on all sorts of things (race, etc). This way, no matter what is adding to it, the percentage takes care of it. For example, if you get 3% extra from source X, the end percentage goal is still 19.28%. So we factor in the fact that you are getting 3% from X. Hope that makes sense (I am deep in data right now, so my ability to use words and convey thoughts might suck!)

I can ask our stat weight guy to look into this cap thing if you want. Put your heads together on it?
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

The only limit to finding out the particular nature of that cap is time, of which I am sort of limited. Give me a few days and I'll probably find some time to research it more. It is a second-priority thing in the larger picture because BM is not a very good spec, and I have those pesky Icy-Veins guides to write as well.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    BM stat weight interpretation question, which confirms my noob status -

Beast Mastery
    Agility 1.00
    AttackPower 0.90
    MainHandDps 0.76
    Haste < 19.28% 0.53
    Mastery 0.52
    Multistrike 0.52
    Haste 19.28% + 0.51
    CriticalStrike 0.50
    Versatility 0.50

I'm currently spec'd BM (yeah I'll switch to MM as recommended soon).

Am I correct in interpreting the above BM stat weights as:

Given two items where AGI, Attack, and DPS are equal, I should use the item with higher Haste, versus Mastery, until the in game Enhancements section of the Character display shows 19.28% for Haste, and then Mastery overtakes Haste as priority?

My BM gear, in game, shows Haste 8.65%, Mastery 64.04%, and I think I previously missed that golden nugget of info about the importance of Haste, or I'm misinterpreting how to interpret the listed stat weight percentages versus the in game displayed percentages. For BM, my Haste is way too low, and I should swap in some Haste gear and/or switch my enchants from Mastery to Haste?

Until the in-game thing shows 19.28% haste buffed*, yes.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow! I swapped in some Haste enchants and Haste gear from the bank and it made a BIG difference in DPS and feel of the game. Everything feels so much faster like, I assume, it should. Current BM gear raid buffed came out at 19.34% Haste.

Thanks Azor ! You da man !

Could someone explain me where this haste plateau for Beastmastery comes from? Sure, I can accept I should stack some extra haste on my BM gear but I just don’t understand why.

I must have missed something fundamental.

Thanks in advance!

Gwyndel