Two Mistweavers in Mythic raid progression

My guild recently picked up a second Mistweaver when we have a solid one already, and I thought based on the way the class heals that that would be detrimental to the raid composition, but I'm not entirely sure. Thoughts?

Deleted
    No idea why 2 mistweavers would be bad. It would be almost the same as having a resto druid and a mistweaver monk. Unlike 2 disc priests who have the potential to work against eachother, mistweavers don't have that problem. Uplift only works on the monk's own Renewing Mist(s). Having said that, I think having a diverse healing setup works best in mythic. We have a disc priest, holy paladin, resto shaman, resto druid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I mean theoretically, a MW can do 20-30k DPS and 20-40k HPS while fistweaving fulltime, so you can have 3 healers and 2 Mistweavers (Fistweaving full-time) to be a DPS + a healer, with an extra raid CD up your sleeve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

I wouldn't like two MW. Have same opinion on all healers except maybe paladins. Nothing to do with any bad interactions between MW just that they do the same thing. It's personal prefference but I want 1 MW/druid, hpala, disc and shaman. I wouldn't bring a second MW to loose either disc or paladin and I would choose a shaman over second MW.

Two MW probably work just fine, quality on player is more important.

I hope I never have to heal with another mistweaver, the way renewing mist is tracked would make it a nightmare to see when to uplift.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Quote Originally Posted by dawnrose View Post
    No idea why 2 mistweavers would be bad.
    Because they have zero in the way of reduction cooldowns, and that is a fundamental requirement for progression. Revive is also mediocre in most situations compared to more stable counterparts (such as tranquility or SLT), because once you survive a large enough hit that revive is useful for, there normally won't be more lethal damage for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    I hope I never have to heal with another mistweaver, the way renewing mist is tracked would make it a nightmare to see when to uplift.
    You can make your UI show only your own renewing mist, completely removes that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    You can make your UI show only your own renewing mist, completely removes that issue.
    I play standard, it's not my job to do blizzards job.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Then don't complain? lol

Yeah - if your guild is serious about Mythic prog, I wouldn't suggest 2 MWs. Double up on a Pally, that's really about it. If you have an R druid in your roster. Prob tell the 2nd MW to re-roll if he's decent or you can guarantee someone will be riding the bench pretty hard as it is.

default only shows your rems, so there is that.

I use standard and it only shows my ReM.