10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

many coloured demons?

are the new demon models coming with a choice of colours? is it race specific? anyone know?

Deleted
    no

/10char

Misleading wasn't it. I blame mmoc and wowhead for linking all the diff colors.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Tempted to park my hunter and shift back to my lock for 6.2 and was curious about all the colours.

10+ Year Old Account
    wishful, but no. I wish if you rename your demon, you also get a new skin colour... but alas, are demons are stuck to being the same coloured demons.

Did warlocks even get new demon models? it does not look like it when I look on my alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swooper View Post
    Did warlocks even get new demon models? it does not look like it when I look on my alt.
    I think it was only for 2 or 3 demons, not sure if/when Locks can use them.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by swooper View Post
    Voidwalker,Succubus, Observer, Shivarra and Felhunter are still using the old ones. Rest have been updated.

OT: No, they all get the same color. No idea why you would even think they'd get different colors based on race, they've had same colors since day 1 of vanilla. Mobs always get to use the unused colors of creature and item models. Logic.