how much gold do you have saved up?

As the title suggests i was wondering how much gold people have saved up for the next expansion. I was planning on using my reserves on BrM but ended up paying for it in cash to get the extra card back. Now I am sitting on 9k and wanted to know if others were in a similar predicament.

--SNIP--

Don't post memes or spam images
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-06-23 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero gold, I buy classic packs as soon as I get 100 gold. I'd rather play arena with it but there are no GvG cards that I need. Still need 17 dodgy legendaries and 34 dodgy epics to complete my collection. Spending irl cash to complete my collection would be close to 400 euro, when using 1 euro / pack and 100 / dust per pack as an average (perhaps a bit less as I'd get some that I'm missing while opening the packs). So I'd rather just spend the 25 euro on the next adventure or buy 1x 60 packs when the next expansion set comes out (which gives most common/rares and nets enough dust to craft the next dr. boom, malaganis, lightbomb ...). I personally don't mind spending that 50 euro every 6 months for a game that keeps me busy for so many hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 I think.

Got about 1800 gold at the moment. Have had some healthy arena runs but a few not so good that have sapped my gold.

Deleted
    Close to 10000 gold. Saving for next expansion. But I have spent a good amount of money in the game so I have been stockpiling gold for a while since I have no need to spend it in any of the packs/adventure. Most people however probably have a very small amount of gold since it is their main resource as F2P players and they need it to unlock adventures/packs.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-06-23 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actively buying packs at the moment trying to fish for some legendaries. Picked up an Alexstraza the other day and I'm sitting on 4700 dust so I'm OK for the time being.

Deleted
    16k gold

I do play one arena a day, so not really just hogging gold. Usually daily quest and a few ranked games here and there covers the cost if I do go negative in arena.

Somewhere around 7-8k right now. Have pretty much every card in the game just get bored and want golden versions sometimes so I'll buy a spree of packs and reset. Usually never get above 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero! I'm broke!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

300 gold, mainly because I'm catching up on the Naxx wings so that's a drain.

Deleted
    Sat on around 2k gold after I was completely out after Blackrock, could have probably had a lot more, but I've only been logging in to try and keep my daily quests down, haven't had much time to play this season.

I think it's around 1400 atm, I really don't save much of it, until they announce something new.. Then I start saving up to like 5k, but as it's likely the next thing we get is another expansion, I would be getting those packs from Arena anyways.. I pretty much only need gold to cover the bad patches of Arena luck.

4k, saving up for 19-20k

Deleted
    Only about 400 gold, i'm trying to improve my arena game though, enough to support itself (+ the gold from dailies), getting better

10+ Year Old Account
    Up to 30 now.

on a side note they should add an option to buy multiple packs with gold

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    on a side note they should add an option to buy multiple packs with gold
    You can buy multiple packs with gold. Not sure how to do it on mobile version, but on desktop version I think you just double click.

Deleted
    Never having more than 250
    I play Arena a lot and buy a pass as soon as I hit 150 gold.

Spending 20 euro is much easier than restricting myself from playing Arena (a mode which I like far more than Constructed) for literally months on end.

In fact, I'm fine with cheap constructed deck to just do the quests and grind out occasional 10-30 gold from wins. Not even needing packs or expansions per se as I can use all the cards in Arena without actually having them.
    Last edited by mmocd8b7f80d95; 2015-06-24 at 03:16 PM.