How long before people get their legendary rings?

Just wondering how long you think the final tasks will take?

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the gating is probably going to be the shipyard, since you need to unlock the level 2 (takes a few days at least) and then complete 5 difficult shipyard missions. On top of that, you need to collect 33 of a legendary drop with 14 potential bosses a week, and I'm not sure what the drop rate is. I'd wager 4-5 weeks.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

About the same time as mythic I suspect as that will no doubt be tuned around the assumption that everybody has it.
    Imagine how easy mythic will be if it isn't tuned around the ring. Or how brutally difficult it will be to meet DPS checks without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    About the same time as mythic I suspect as that will no doubt be tuned around the assumption of the group having the ring.
    Mythic comes out one week after the patch launch? Or 2 weeks?

One week.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    either one week or two. maybe 3 if you're super unlucky
    Hi

Since the step to get the boss drops quest is gated by at least 8 days plus whatever time required to unlock a level 3 shipyard, 4-6 weeks?
    Last edited by Photek; 2015-06-23 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    Hopefully at least 4 weeks. Gonna be a big big nerf when the ring gets finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    Since the step to get the boss drops quest is gated by at least 8 days plus whatever time required to unlock a level 3 shipyard, 4-6 weeks?
    Why is it gated? Any details about the chain quests?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Because blizzard do not want top guilds to clear Mythic with the damn ring in their hands just like was hapen with SoO (if i remember correct the raid wasnt desighnend for legendary cloaks also)
    The chain is prety long big part of the time consuming will be your shipyard
    I predict somewhere around 3-4 weeks and that is if tomes are 100% which i hope to be
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2015-06-23 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    One of the steps required for the legendary needs a certain item that comes from a Shipyard mission. This mission requires you to do four 2-days long missions before it's unlocked and still is more than probably you won't be able to do it right away since you won't have a high % success (unless you want to risk your ships of course) without all the required ships and abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    The boss drop quest is only gated behind having a level 1 shipyard. I already have it in my log.

1. Level 1 Shipyard (quick)
    2. Get quests from Khadghar:
    - a. Boss Drops quest (2-3 weeks)
    - b. quest requesting Level 2 Shipyard
    3. To get Level 2 Shipyard:
    - a. Honoured with Voljin rep in tanaan - buy battleship plans
    - b. Complete 15 naval missions
    4. Get new quest from Khadghar to complete a number of legendary naval quests, will take 8 days or so
    5. Once complete naval quests + boss drops, can complete ring quest chain with a few more lore quests
    Last edited by Radio; 2015-06-24 at 01:21 AM.