[Holy 6.2] Class Changes/Set Bonus/Class Trinket PvE Discussion video!

What are your thoughts? Will we be swapping out the trinket? If so, to what? Are the set bonuses boring? Is the aura mastery change really that significant? Do we deserve a better raid-wide CD?
    Last edited by atlanteans; 2015-07-01 at 01:05 AM.

Deleted
    did they revert the infusion of light change? It was still there on the PTR when i tested it earlier today, but might have just been an oversight by the devs
    Last edited by mmoca9d48ebf0f; 2015-06-23 at 10:42 PM.

Maybe! I hope they've reverted it, either way it doesn't seem to make much of a difference to me. The fact that it's our primary source of holy power generation (combined with the fact that eternal flame doesn't cost mana) means you're still gonna wanna use it on CD. Seems like a fairly weird change tbh. Do you agree?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the world would we need a better raid wide CD? If anything Druids and Monks need a raid wide CD.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Druids have tranquility, monks have revival, and they're both amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    And we have wings and overall stronger healing outside of our raid cooldowns which make us equivalent to other healers, in addition to Devo.

- - - Updated - - -

Also no, they did not revert the Flash of Light change. However, it is neither in the patch notes nor does it show up on the buff tooltip, but does increase healing and consume Infusion of Light.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    And we have wings and overall stronger healing outside of our raid cooldowns which make us equivalent to other healers, in addition to Devo.
    Yes but I didn't say don't re-align the other healers output or re-align our output to compensate. I was talking about the concept of holy paladins having more options, the numbers and balancing are irrelevant and always change. Also, wings is a personal cooldown and I was talking about raid-wide cooldowns. By that logic druids should lose tree of life (a personal CD) since they have tranquillity (a raid cooldown).

And with regards to the class change, I just realised there may be some confusion - I was talking about the 50% increased mana cost to holy shock, which is absent from the patch notes, and not talking about anything to do with infusion of light. According to reddit the change I was talking about was indeed reverted. Hope that clears up any confusion ^_^

Deleted
    We have a raid CD, too! Aura?!

Deleted
    I think the infusion of light is the biggest change, but also the worst. The burst healing is really nice, but the RNG is really really bad.

Deleted
    ioL has a long duration. I think it's fine!