How is the game..

Hey guys I quit about 6 months ago and was curious if the game has changed at all for the better? I main a warlock so you guys know how things have been for us.. should I keep searching for another game or give wow another shot?

Need to know what your issues were with the game to tell you if the situation has improved.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Sorry I should have stated that. I only do arena think my cr in 3s is like 2500 or so. I quit due to the how dumb downed the game became with classes like hunters and rogues just trucking people while running into a wall and winning. I noticed on the ladder there was only 2 warlocks in the top 50 so im assuming the game hasnt changed much for us.

Guess I'll step back here, not much of a pvper.

AFAIK the general consensus about pvp atm is that its probably more balanced than its ever been in the history of the game, yet for some reason people are not having fun probably because of the play style (still very focused around burst windows).

I don't believe 6.2 changed anything about that, but I wouldn't be the best person to ask. Someone else will chime in I'm sure, though quite frankly I don't see much pvp talk happening in this section in general and what pvp talk does happen doesn't appear to come from the most quality of people.

I'd probably shop around for other sources personally.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

PvP in 6.2 looks to turn around a bit in that casters have become a lot stronger due to the 40 item level increase in gear and general changes. I queued around glad range this season and it's a melee-oriented game. Sure, there are some successful caster comps but only a couple while melee can run an abundance of comps and be fine. Melee also have an easier time with gameplay elements (long discussion needed to explain). Warlocks only had a few comps to play but they were a top-tier caster for sure; only Mages fit into more comps generally. I would give this season a go, Destro and Affy will both be viable in tier one comps. Plus, Locks can fit into caster cleaves again which are infinitely more fun to play than melee cleaves. I'm going to be playing MLS, MLPally, RLS, etc. Full gear should be a better time for everyone, though. Only time will tell. This is just what I experienced on PTR with full 730 gear.

How about PvE?

I quit about six months ago as well; mostly because locks were designed poorly in my opinion, and Blizz was very tight-lipped about their knee jerk changes (25% spell nerfs and shit like that).

Are locks making more sense these days? Are the specs more intuitive? Is the damage there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    How about PvE?

I quit about six months ago as well; mostly because locks were designed poorly in my opinion, and Blizz was very tight-lipped about their knee jerk changes (25% spell nerfs and shit like that).

Are locks making more sense these days? Are the specs more intuitive? Is the damage there?
    Not demonology at least according to Ion. Same old except demonbolt is back. Not if you play affli.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Putting pathetic fanbois, white knight nitwits, and cunt anti-flyers on /ignore
    If you disliked 6.0 enough that you were motivated to quit, then 6.2 is unlikely to hold your interest.
    Terms used by morons: "passive-aggressive", "lol", "lel", "kek", "um", "welp", "dat", "legendberries", & "you do realize".
    People who use "/thread" are not morons - even morons aren't that fucked up.
    But for abject, pathetic stupidity - nobody beats the "Hay if u dont play wow why u on theez bords lol" crowd.