Thread: Predator title

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Its phased - you can't see him unless the crystal takes you to the phase.
    bummer, guess ill just wait with doing this to much later when no ppl around.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    bummer, guess ill just wait with doing this to much later when no ppl around.
    best time is after server restart. fly to his postion before restart. log in after restart. use crystal. profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    best time is after server restart. fly to his postion before restart. log in after restart. use crystal. profit.
    Meh, who wanna get up at like 6 o clock to play wow.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Meh, who wanna get up at like 6 o clock to play wow.
    I did, and it worked perfectly for me this morning. Got up at 6, server reset a few minutes later, waited to log in, grouped up, and bam, easy peasy kill.
    Hey, you only have to do it once. Tomorrow I can sleep later.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You dont necessarily have to do an alarm clock op to get the spawn, i got it in the middle of the day as i was passing through the zone from Trashcan back to my garrison. Right as i was leaving the area I figured, "what the hell, ill try the crystal." I got him with the elite crystal/exalted rep from over by the iron front. As has been mentioned, if he is up and you meet the rep requirements, the epic crystal WILL teleport you to him, regardless of your location in the zone or other rares that may be up nearby.

As for Zemirkol himself, he only has three mechanics.

1) Mind Blast - which you interrupt.
    2) Shadow Crash - For the love of Zeus, do not get hit by shadow crash. It will stun you for 4 seconds and drop a voidzone at your feet that will do approximately %60 HP damage over the duration of the stun. These shadow crash bolts move a lot faster than you may be used to, so just a heads up. FYI, you can use the human racial or a PVP trinket to break this stun.
    3) Carrion Wave - This is the killer. The massive knockback spell that will hurl you off of the platform. When casting this spell he will not turn to follow you. Just side step the cast and keep dpsing him. Do not back up against a wall and try to eat the knockback. It will hurl you right up the face of the wall and if you get too far above the platform he will despawn. The Wave attack itself is a conical AOE attack that is maybe 45 degrees wide. Avoid it at all costs.

[Edit]
    One more thing - Zemirkol choose a random target on his aggro list for the Carrion Wave cast. He will turn to face the direction of his target and you have about 2 seconds to gtfo or you go sailing off out of the phase. For shadow crash, he always chooses someone other than his current target if there is one available. This means that even if you are using a pet or have a dedicated tank in your group, you must still remain on your toes.

[Edit2]
    If you do get knocked off of the platform and kicked out of the phase then you will not be able to get back in until your crystal comes off of its 15 minute cooldown. This is the only way. If you wait out your CD, use the crystal again, but you do not get teleported to the platform, it means someone came in and sniped the kill while you were waiting.

[Edit3] Just in case anyone was wondering, killing Zemirkol grants a feat of strength achieve to go with the title. And yes, the title is account wide for all of your L100 characters.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2015-12-02 at 07:06 PM.