Warlock Dual Spec Gearing

So if I'm specced into say, affliction and destruction, and only have one set of gear, how should I prioritize secondary stats? I know mastery is firt priority for both specs but then it comes down to whether I go for haste or crit. Do I just let those stats just fall where they lie and leave it? Or actively take on over the other?

Every warlock will probably say to you to get both of each, and leave it at about the same rate.

But since most encounter's is destro favored right now, doesn't matter if haste gets a little behind.

Both specs can work in all situations once they have 4xT18 and the class trinket. However I guesstimate destro will be the all around go to winner once it has the pieces. You really can't go wrong aiming for mastery first on every piece and whatever second. If they don't dick with destro in the balance passes of the next week or three it is probably going to be the eventual winner. Before you get 2xT18 destroCR will do fine with M>H>C>rest but with T18 gear CR's value for haste falls fast. The affliction class trinket also acts like a ton of haste on dots which helps with its quick'ish kill ability vs adds but it will never touch destro for aoe or priority add killing which seems to be the larger of the cockblocks in most fights. Also if you go demo later on mastery is king and with all the soulfires crit will go up since you will be DF dumping on dbolt and with the class trinket I'd think DF wouldn't be an issue but again can always use a wrathguard for more DF.

mastery. its best or tied for best in every spec. for destro FnB mastery insane, giving exponentially better returns in multi target fights.