Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    I suspect this is old news, but for the record someone got the (admittedly quite) bright idea of using BoE gear to make unstoppable 101 twinks. You can see the results for yourselves here.

I speculated that such a DPS class (especially burst-heavy ones like fire mages) would reach ridiculous levels with runaway secondaries and legendary ring, but I only have 1 mage with 795 ring and that one was my main. Ah, well, this isn't quite intended gameplay anyway.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    I suspect this is old news, but for the record someone got the (admittedly quite) bright idea of using BoE gear to make unstoppable 101 twinks. You can see the results for yourselves here.

I speculated that such a DPS class (especially burst-heavy ones like fire mages) would reach ridiculous levels with runaway secondaries and legendary ring, but I only have 1 mage with 795 ring and that one was my main. Ah, well, this isn't quite intended gameplay anyway.
    Yes, same, I hate this removing the availability of legendaries, for example I had warrior, main dk (the ones who always get them), another dk and paladin with legendary cloak, then wod came and had to level, kept that alt dk 91 with cloak and meta as I liked them, levelled the rest, got legendary ring on warrior and main dk, but I obviously had to level both, so now no more chars who can use ring properly (it activates but does like no damage at 110), and for a mount farmer like me if I had to keep a char at 90, then at 100 etc. every exp it would also give a problem related to the 50 chars cap on account, already closing in to 100 cap with 2 accs.

Ah, but interesting: checking his armory I see 2 850 rings, seems like he doesn't use the legendary ring, not sure if he actually got it on that char or not, but actually not sure if it comes on top, cause while the on use will still be 35% and 70% or so I think at 101, the 55 item levels make a lot of stat difference.

If it's worse then we don't need it, just need the boes.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-11-04 at 10:16 PM.

That's interesting. Maybe I'll try get mythic class trinket on my other mage and see what stupidity I can get up to.
    Theoretically you can use the Call to Arms AP item to feed your 101 alts, but without knowledge it's worse than insane to go above rank 13.
    Still, wish I have that ring - for bursty classes it simply doubles your DPS.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    That's interesting. Maybe I'll try get mythic class trinket on my other mage and see what stupidity I can get up to.
    Theoretically you can use the Call to Arms AP item to feed your 101 alts, but without knowledge it's worse than insane to go above rank 13.
    Still, wish I have that ring - for bursty classes it simply doubles your DPS.
    Yes, that's always annoying, should have just left the chain doable for chars who didn't do it before, and for cloak too, just like we can now get extremely easily (besides rng) warglaives and stuff.

Another new channel of a DK killing mythic bosses. Hope to see more from him in the coming days.
    That DK had Mythic Imperator down and other bosses might soon follow.

I soloed Blackhand Mythic with 918 ilvl, str flask and pots.

P1: Prepot. Stand next to a wood wreckage all the time, so you don't get pushback into walls.
    P2: Stand still at wall, so you dont get pushback up on balcony and reset boss. Focus boss and ignore demolisher. It will die from bloodboil and D&D.
    P3: Use pot and 2nd Dancing Rune Weapon to pull off some damage. Manage the pullbacks by not standing in the center of the platform.
    Last edited by Chokoladekage; 2017-08-11 at 02:40 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    DPS specc also counts, right?

101 frost DK solo : Maidens MYTHIC

Had around 860 ilvl equipped, and 26% leech. More leech would be comfortable, but the dps req is very tight, so i had to maximise my DPS. Armory : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...romath/anatari - all of the BOE items, including relics were bought on AH.