Deleted

Tiger Palm on BrM bug?

Tiger palm now needs 1 Chi, but the Chi is NOT spent while you spam it.

Blizzard sure did mess a lot with this patch lol.

For Brewmaster, Tiger Palm does not consume 1 chi. There's nothing in the patch notes about it. I have no idea where you're getting that from.

Deleted
    Tiger Palm has always been free for Brewmasters.

Deleted
    Ok, nvm.

I logout and came back and Tiger Palm is back to normal.

I was experienced a bug where unless I had 1 chi, I was unable to cast Tiger Palm and the tooltip was red. I solved it relogging on the same char.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet this is from timewalking. It really seems to screw up class stuff. Didn't notice this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    I bet this is from timewalking. It really seems to screw up class stuff. Didn't notice this though.
    Yeah, I noticed that I was able to refresh Rushing Jade Wind before the buff fell off a few times while Timewalking(in case anybody is curious, RJW uses Pandemic mechanics for refreshing) because the CD got lowered more than the duration for whatever reason.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that I was able to refresh Rushing Jade Wind before the buff fell off a few times while Timewalking(in case anybody is curious, RJW uses Pandemic mechanics for refreshing) because the CD got lowered more than the duration for whatever reason.
    ^ I didn't know that. +1 thanks