10+ Year Old Account

Is Ashran fixed?

It seems since the start of the new season the Horde Ashran experience has gone from solely hunting rares to actually focusing on events and the main road.

After queuing into Ashran today (and getting in instantly) our group managed to win 2 events and kill Tremblade 3 times. The Alliance won 3 events during that time, and always while Horde was preoccupied with raiding the Alliance keep. The Alliance put up a fight at the conflicting events but Horde always came out on top.

For the first time probably ever, I had fun in Ashran. The Horde continued to switch between Tremblade and events and traded event wins with Alliance to keep our buff high.

Disregarding the RNG box requirement for BiS PvP items, is Ashran fixed? What has your Ashran experience been since the start of the season? Will the stacking debuff continue to be a problem for the opposite faction?
    HEROES NEVER DIE

I was in Ashran for like 2 hours today and it seemed fine. People were fighting over events, no faction dominated over the other, both factions scored kill on the main guy and in generally it felt pretty balanced and coordinated. I would say it looks like it's working as intended (Though I've been there only for like two hours total, so maybe I just got luckily into a proper Ashran).

Deleted
    for me it was mixed experience, was very much dominated by alliance(i am horde), i run in and out till joined a good group and finished my cap.

it will take several days till the majority will find out how to "handle" ashran, like this:

farming events till 4/4. then letting the other faction win events so that you gain the %bonus, then finish boss first time. complete quest, accept new one, kill boss second time, farm evetns, rinse repeat. the hardest part is to get the boss down. you can always "sneak" an event win, but boss is much harder.

Over on Oce this is the best ashran has been, before it was either make a pre made or get stomped, so far theres always been a chance to nab the AA and turn the tide.
    Last edited by Ryanite; 2015-07-03 at 01:57 AM.

ashran is hell for horde

If by fixed you mean more time consuming and forced faction friction, absolutely!

I don't know, the queue is so long I get tired of playing before I even get in.

Deleted
    Seems fine for EU-Horde, queue times are under 5 minutes, i've been in many with my chars, seemed balanced enough, had the best ever time in Ashran since it was launched.

Not perfect, but much better than previous incarnations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it depends on the group. When I joined yesterday Alliance were winning constantly on events and middle. Though the Horde gave some fight at least at the Racing. However after a while the group changed a bit the Horde began to fight back and win.

To gain Conquest Point and the chance for gear you must:

1) Kill the boss
    2) Complete 4 events

for more Conquest Points you must:

1) Kill 200 players

Add to that no more pre made raids and a buff for the other team if they keep losing...and you have Ashran 6.2

What I really don't like the most is RNG PvP gear...Blizzard thinks its cool..I think its not...