Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Top 25 WoWprogress : only one elemental (doing bottom dps)

So I've looked up the top25 of WoWprogress out of curiosity and checked their mythic kills.

Only Irisia from Ascendance (#20) (and actually Microloft from Nihilum (#17)on only one boss) makes an appearance as elem.

Essentially, out of the top500 characters in progress, only one is playing elemental, and has apparently been (not through much fault of his own) bottoming the meters.

I'm not one to whine about my spec, and have in fact been defending the state of elemental throughout WoD until now, but this is getting way too depressing, every top elemental player rerolling, the few left getting benched...

Celestalon please, a gesture of good will ?
    Last edited by mmoc63282c73c3; 2015-07-03 at 06:38 PM.

Deleted
    While melees are OP (Arms simming 84k) and mages burst with 500k DPS. BALANCED.

Deleted
    Prepare for the new ring procc when every one is using cooldowns on its procc and ele will be just like: look at my 60k burst phase where my archimonde trinket is almost useless and not even skilling EM would help to match

Don't worry Zeruge will be here any second to tell you it's not a class issue at all. Meanwhile he continues to put up terrible logs while his guild continues to carry him. If you like the color grey, check out his logs summary page.

All jokes aside, I'd love to hear from Arold as he seems to be one of, if not the best, Ele shams in the game. I really think Ele isnt nearly as viable as it was in BRF because , even though I have top 200 parses on most bosses in HFC, I'm usually toward the bottom of my guilds DPS. I am having a difficult time understanding how hes holding his own in limit.
    Last edited by Prankish; 2015-07-03 at 07:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prankish View Post
    All jokes aside, I'd love to hear from Arold as he seems to be one of, if not the best, Ele shams in the game. I really think Ele isnt nearly as viable as it was in BRF because , even though I have top 200 parses on most bosses in HFC, I'm usually toward the bottom of my guilds DPS. I am having a difficult time understanding how hes holding his own in limit.
    Arold is probably the best elemental player in the world...and now he plays mage and put his elemental back on the bench where it belongs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oldjr/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Microchaton View Post
    Arold is probably the best elemental player in the world...and now he plays mage and put his elemental back on the bench where it belongs
    What a joke, are there any Ele Shamans left on this forum who are great? I want to look at their logs and pick their brains if possible. Looks like I'm out of luck in that department because there aren't any left on my server.

Fuck are we really switching to EM once we get the ring? Balls...

more like celestalon do your job or let someone else have a shot, literally anyone, some bum you found in the street, i think elemental will be better off.

lets strip out all class diversity, uniqueness and utility so we can bring the player!

....oh....

We are overpowered, we just don't know about it s/

I've done only the first 3 bosses on mythic so far. But I would not expect to be competitive with other classes on any fight where Earthquake can not be used regularly. Anything with straight single target or short lived adds or where targets are not clumped up is going to be really rough going. Best hope is to wait for Blizz to collect enough data and see what a bad spot we are in and turn some tuning knobs.

Deleted
    Wanna know how many gladiator warriors there have been?
    Spoiler: It's 0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prankish View Post
    Don't worry Zeruge will be here any second to tell you it's not a class issue at all. Meanwhile he continues to put up terrible logs while his guild continues to carry him. If you like the color grey, check out his logs summary page.
    I don't claim to be perfect but I thought they were somewhat decent for my item level, even in normals

I found some heroic logs and it has some grey in there! ZOMG THE NERDS WERE RIGHT *runs away crying or stuff*
    Last edited by mmocc85087d34c; 2015-07-04 at 07:25 AM.

you have very good rankings in the ele bracket yes. compare your numbers to all other specs and you see you are middle/near bottom.

Deleted
    I know, I was mostly making a point about the "If you like the color grey, check out his logs summary page" thing It's just so cute when people try to troll.

I'm on the first page across all classes/specs for a few encounters though, which I think is pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Microchaton View Post
    Arold is probably the best elemental player in the world...and now he plays mage and put his elemental back on the bench where it belongs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oldjr/advanced
    Technically he played mage then ele then back to mage.

Im afraid to ask but how many Enhancements?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    more like celestalon do your job or let someone else have a shot, literally anyone, some bum you found in the street, i think elemental will be better off.
    Why do people never understand, there is always gonna be a worst class. Not even jesus himself could balance the game for 100%.

And it happens to be the case that progression guilds dont want that certain worst class in their runs for world ranks.
    So stop whining about balance cause i can tell you that none of you would do a better job

Have no fear, enhancement shaman is the worst melee spec in the game so it's not elemental shaman problem. Enha has good aoe, which is useless most of the time.
    Shaman class is simply broken and they are just not interested in fixing that. We are more than 6 months in WoD and shamans are still extremely underpowerd in almost every aspect of the game. Enjoy playing dps shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyx View Post
    Have no fear, enhancement shaman is the worst melee spec in the game so it's not elemental shaman problem. Enha has good aoe, which is useless most of the time.
    Shaman class is simply broken and they are just not interested in fixing that. We are more than 6 months in WoD and shamans are still extremely underpowerd in almost every aspect of the game. Enjoy playing dps shaman
    If you're not in a top 100 guild and you're just a good player it really doesn't matter if you're enhancement or elemental..
    Only if all raiders perform perfectly on a pure single target fight you'll be bottom. And it still won't matter for most fights.

The butthurt here lol.