Stone of the elements trinket

Ok, so little confused as why people say the crafted trinket is garbage if truly the stat weights besides crit are so close? Does that mean people are not believers in it ? Please explain in detail if one could why it's so bad or what it's actually better than? If your rocking heroic only black rock trinkets I'd assume it would be a pretty good upgrade. I'm currently using mirror trinket off bonus roll and black hand trinket heroic only.

Thanks

I think it is behind all the raid trinkets, but not garbage. If you have 100k to burn on a trinket, and doesn't have any raid trinket, then it would be fine to get.

I am currently using heroic Beating Heart (BRF) and normal Coil (from HFC). According to Ask Mr. Robot it is a +134 upgrade to go with the crafted trinket (as MM) for me. I am not likely to get anything past normal HFC stuff (or maybe the odd heroic kill while we get our new players up to speed) for a while so crafting the trinket is on the cards for me at this point (unless someone can talk me out of it lol).
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2015-07-06 at 05:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    I am currently using heroic Beating Heart (BRF) and normal Coil (from HFC). According to Ask Mr. Robot it is a +134 upgrade to go with the crafted trinket (as MM) for me. I am not likely to get anything past normal HFC stuff (or maybe the odd heroic kill while we get our new players up to speed) for a while so crafting the trinket is on the cards for me at this point (unless someone can talk me out of it lol).
    Yh its worth getting the trinket and it aint waste of money because its major increase for you over what ya got, if ur gonna replace a trinket then replace normal fel spring coil, your gonna get 1035 increase in dps over it, keep the beating heart.