Heroic Archimonde or Mythic Hellfire Assault, which one is easier?

For those who have killed both, which one is more accessible? I've heard Mythic Hellfire assault is easier and even Iron Reaver but I'm not sure.

mythic hellfire assault is probably easier than heroic archimonde. im not saying it will be easy for a guild who cant kill heroic archimonde, but simply fight v fight its easier.

Both die with significantly less effort than Archimonde assuming you have the gear/numbers to execute the fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    Both die with significantly less effort than Archimonde assuming you have the gear/numbers to execute the fight
    Archimonde gear is on par with early mythics in terms of item level and for a reason, dudes tough. I would go as far as saying Arch is harder than the first two mythic bosses. But after that I think the rest of the mythics have him beat. Although reward wise Archimonde is much more worth while instead of some offtier crap stat pieces compared to dps breaking trinkets. Or other spec breaking trinkets. Class trinkets man, super great.

Archimonde is almost certainly harder than the first two bosses on Mythic. Seasoned guilds easily rolled over those two, killing them in very few attempts (and I mean things like 2-3 pulls), while Archimonde took even the best kills a good few tries on Heroic.

That being said, @EzG is absolutely correct in that Archimonde's loot is VERY good. You absolutely want to focus on getting him down if you anyhow can.

Mythic HFA without a doubt. We killed it in about 15ish attempts with no splitrunning, where as Archimonde we were struggling to get out of p1 after about an hour and a half of attempts.

I'd go after Archimonde even if Hellfire Assault is a little easier because Archimonde's loot is tremendously better.

First two fights are easier on mythic, but Archimonde has really good loot, so I would do Archimonde.