Thread: Farmer Saldean.

Deleted

Farmer Saldean.

You know I've had it with douchebags camping this guy in Westfall. Can't even level alts there because this npc is dead 24/7 due to Horde griefers killing him over and over, and he has like 15 min respawn timer or some shit. No idea why he's pvp tagged, after all he's just another peasant and the other peasants aren't pvp tagged, even Horatio Laine that actually works for Stormwind is not pvp tagged.

And this particular npc is part of the main quest, meaning that killing him really bottlenecks the Alliance leveling in that area. Now since I have reported this issue countless times including a horde warlock that was just standing there for over 2 hours and killing him - which is clearly the definition of Griefing in Blizzard's terms, and it seems it would cost a raid tier to turn off his pvp tag or give him like a 2 min respawn timer, I think to return the favor and go camp some Horde npc that bottlenecks the levelers.

So where can I find it? Guessing it would have to be in Durotar or Barrens cause no one levels in other areas.

Deleted
    Be the change you want to see in the world (of Warcraft).
    Last edited by mmoc1c43bb7673; 2015-07-05 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    Or you could just queue for dungeons and make 2 levels per instance and go into the next area after some time. Or call for help in your guild.

Best solution is to get an disc-priest and another player who can kill him. I did it once in MoP. Sadly the shield aren't really potent anymore, but maybe still possible: Shield him immeadetly with PW:S, then use Spirit Shell+Flash Heal and Claricy of Will. If you also have someone who can stun the enemy, then you can turn in the quest. Sadly this is known since cata but blizzard simply ignore the issue. If he would call at least a level 100 guard, then it wouldn't be so bad but so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaileen View Post
    Or you could just queue for dungeons and make 2 levels per instance and go into the next area after some time. Or call for help in your guild.
    When you get to that part you're level 12.Hardly eligible for dungeons.

use the premade group finder under the dungeon tab.. join any random group, phase onto a new realm (hopefully PvE), grab quests, leave group (assuming its a raid-sized group, which disables quest progress,) continue quests on your realm, and then use group finder again to rejoin another group when you need to turn in.

I also had this problem 2 weeks ago, and found this to be a good solution - too bad the other 10 people around the NPC didnt listen to my advice during that time... what a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Shaileen View Post
    Pretty sure you encounter farmer saldean before lvl 15.
    And one player shouldn't be able to force another to pick a different method of entertainment.
    Killing an NPC is fine, camping one is not cool (unless the player who's getting screwed over is a filthy pandaren).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    An eye for an eye makes the world blind - Gandhi
    But not doing anything just leaves me with one eye less.

Quote Originally Posted by Banomatic View Post
    So don't go to Shitfall then, go to Loch Modan, Darkshore or even Bloodmyst Isle if it's too much of an issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    So don't go to Shitfall then, go to Loch Modan, Darkshore or even Bloodmyst Isle if it's too much of an issue.
    this. honestly what are you doing over in westfall anyway? the dren starting zones are the fastest easiest leveling hubs anyhow. Its pretty trivial to blast through from 4-15 over there. heck I even run my humans and gnomes there just cos its that much easier to do.

Good thing there's like 3 or 4 other zones to pick from at that level, then.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Just take a Tram to Ironforge, then travel to Loch Modan and level there instead (10-20 zone).

I don't understand how/why people do this. Like not only is it incredibly fucking boring but you go out of your way to ruin other random strangers day? I think Blizzard should give a swift slap of the wrist for this kind of blatant dickhead behavior.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I don't understand how/why people do this. Like not only is it incredibly fucking boring but you go out of your way to ruin other random strangers day? I think Blizzard should give a swift slap of the wrist for this kind of blatant dickhead behavior.
    Simple its a PVP server and blizz wont do squat for doing that no matter how dickish it is I'm afraid. Same with ganking lowbies as blizz have said time and time again they won't do anything because you knew the risks going onto the pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowzer22 View Post
    Simple its a PVP server and blizz wont do squat for doing that no matter how dickish it is I'm afraid. Same with ganking lowbies as blizz have said time and time again they won't do anything because you knew the risks going onto the pvp server.
    That's like the police not helping you when you get robbed because you knew the risk of having nice things..
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    ^
    Loch Modan is the place to be. Completely empty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That's like the police not helping you when you get robbed because you knew the risk of having nice things..
    No, that's like going into a slum in Brazil and then complaining that you got robbed although it was to be expected. The comparison still lacks, but w/e.

in Westfall
    There's your problem. Get the hell out of Westfall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Horde players have to do something to compensate for the Mass Human Exodus which results in them doing very poorly in PvP.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even need to follow the quest chain. You can do the pirate quests along the shore instead.

The best solution against people camping NPC's is to just ignore them. As soon as they realize they aren't getting attention, they'll get bored and leave. Why don't these campers camp quest NPC's in Wetlands? Because there's no attention to be found there.