Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, this here's excessive celebration:

In fairness, that was against Louisville. An interstate team that has been a LONG standing rival of UK. Not saying that flipping a car should happen, but Red vs Blue day is a HUGE deal in Kentucky (and anyone who lives elsewhere but has lived in Kentucky for a while)

Go Wildcats!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Deleted
    I didn't even know there was a world cup for women going on right now. So irrelevant...

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm not saying this to be a jerk, nor am I being sarcastic, but...

There's a Women's World Cup?
    Not according to Sweden. A Swedish broadcaster tried to ditch the "Women's" and just call it the World Cup because, you know... equal rights. FIFA, being a humorless bunch, sicced their lawyers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    I didn't even know there was a world cup for women going on right now. So irrelevant...
    Ironically if ANY European team started doing well at the women's World Cup it would become suddenly relevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Ironically if ANY European team started doing well at the women's World Cup it would become suddenly relevant.
    I'm sure it would for the minority.