Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Bumping with last of the first three videos. So now I've done three different styles and I'm really longing to hear which one is best for up and coming warriors!

Archimonde(Voiceover)

Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream
    Warrior DPS Hellfire Citadel Guide (Spreadsheet and Videos)
    BattleTag: fuguki#2456

[IMG][/IMG]

Hate how all guides nowadays are video only
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Huoyue View Post
    Hate how all guides nowadays are video only
    Yeah I think videos are a effective way to show what you mean, however, I don't know if you noticed, but my guide is in spreadsheet
    form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1050246114
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

I think there are enough written guides out there that already do a great job, video guides let you demonstrate things in much better detail with visual examples and a more personal approach, I prefer them. It's like when you watch a boss kill guide vs reading the adventure guide, they are both very useful.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Bumping with some news:

Doing a livestream event right now where hopefully some of us warrior enthusiasts can come have a discussion and general Q&A.
    Stream is live now at: http://www.twitch.tv/fuguki/
    This is posted 1 hour before raid starts, planning to use this hour to get word out and setup everything.

The general plan is basically having discussion/Q&A in chat while I do live commentary on the choices that are made during encounters(in the same vein as the guide does).

So yeah, hype hype hype!!!
    Last edited by fuguki; 2015-12-07 at 04:55 PM.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

Just went through all the bosses and updated everything. Mostly focused on improving the "How to play the fight" section and changed all the bloodbaths to avatars, along with some more changed. Would love to hear opinions or if there's anybody who thinks anything is wrong.
    Warrior Armory
    Twitch Stream

[IMG][/IMG]

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuguki View Post
    Just went through all the bosses and updated everything. Mostly focused on improving the "How to play the fight" section and changed all the bloodbaths to avatars, along with some more changed. Would love to hear opinions or if there's anybody who thinks anything is wrong.
    I'm not trying to claim anything is wrong, just offering a suggestion. But I think on Mythic Gorefiend, if you don't already have the Mythic UH he drops then it is better to use WBR + the Gronntooth War Horn (5m Mythic heirloom trinket) as not only does it sim great versus Demon bosses but in my experience having an additional +10% damage buff up for nearly half the feast makes you hit like a freight train carrying smaller yet equally deadly trains.

Am I completely derping here or is archie not on the ss?

Currently only the Heroic Version of Archimonde is covered by this guide, that's correct.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

About mythic gorefiend, if you're on the soul duty... What are the few tips and tricks in this fight? When is a good time to start actually killing the soul considering they have a 40sec casting time. When it is 10sec left of the cast? when it's 5sec? etc.
    Missing a progression is the hardest content I've encountered

Quote Originally Posted by RyuuSaber View Post
    About mythic gorefiend, if you're on the soul duty... What are the few tips and tricks in this fight? When is a good time to start actually killing the soul considering they have a 40sec casting time. When it is 10sec left of the cast? when it's 5sec? etc.
    Healers should ideally be as close to 0 as you can get safely
    Most people dot them up and have some DPS slowly burn them down and 1-2 snipe execute/burst them sub 10 seconds

Shamans can drop their WW totems on essences to negate the damage+slow effect if they arent bursted down fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by PsyWulf View Post
    Shamans can drop their WW totems on essences to negate the damage+slow effect if they arent bursted down fast enough
    Druids Stampeding Roar works for this as well.

In regards to soul duty, I try to keep a check on how the targets HP is in comparison to their time remaining. For example if they're at 50% hp, and they have 50% of their time remaining I don't bother touching them, but if it's at 75% HP with 50% time left I'll do my best to fix it. Once a target has 10 or less seconds remaining I tend to simply kill them off. It's better to have adds coming out with 10% more HP than to risk having people die. As long as no one dies downstairs the fight is just a matter of killing off the adds anyhow.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Thanks for the information.

What do you think of the gronntooth war horn (715 heirloom trinket)? I've been finding it pretty food on gorefiend and zakuun specifically

Quote Originally Posted by Pamelot View Post
    What do you think of the gronntooth war horn (715 heirloom trinket)? I've been finding it pretty food on gorefiend and zakuun specifically
    In general it's better than Normal trinkets, roughly on par with Heroic trinkets, and worse than Mythic trinkets. You can find a more in depth breakdown here. Keep in mind that it doesn't gain anything extra on Gorefiend or Zakuun due to the lack of adds to extend the buff duration.