Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think, I will do full Blood elf/unsinkable navy on one of my alts and brute force every mission and just keep buying the unsinkable counter when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by T87 View Post
    It's only an additional 2% per ship (4% per mission), so really it's up to you to decide whether or not you care about that. A lot of the time, that extra 4% will boost the success chance into the 90s, which makes me feel more comfortable with sending the ships out. Personally, I want the highest success chance I can get, which should mean less failed missions and less time spent rebuilding and leveling ships.
    So what do you do send the the ones with the crew you don't on missions you know they will fail then build more ships in their place, repeat until you get the crew you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltius View Post
    So what do you do send the the ones with the crew you don't on missions you know they will fail then build more ships in their place, repeat until you get the crew you want?
    Right click the ship and select the option to deactivate it (which destroys the ship). You can also rename your ships by right clicking them.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    Right click the ship and select the option to deactivate it (which destroys the ship). You can also rename your ships by right clicking them.
    Ah cool thanks!

For those who are unaware, you can only get murloc crew on a submarine and on a destroyer. Those ships will also have murloc names when you build them. For other ships, it's impossible to get murloc crews.

I painfully discovered this after building & decomissioning battleships for three days, trying to get a murloc crew on it.

great guide thanks! is there any guide for sea treasure hunting missions?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    great guide thanks! is there any guide for sea treasure hunting missions?
    You are welcome!

This guide is enough to ensure that you get the best outcome for every mission, treasure missions included. But let me guess, you wantr a treasure-only guide for your alts I guess?

Is it even possible to get two carriers with human crew? I have one, but the other one has taken me two days so far

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Is it even possible to get two carriers with human crew? I have one, but the other one has taken me two days so far
    Yes, all my ships have Undead Crew except for The Awakener and the Murloc ship.

15+ Year Old Account
    My first took me several days to get, where as my second came within 3 builds. Just bad luck really.

I rolled a destroyer with a Murloc Crew, and this morning I rolled a sub with a Murloc crew.

Do you think it is worth me keeping both, or should I try to reroll the sub for a human crew?

I have both a destroyer and a sub with a murloc crew. It's the only two ships you can get murloc crew on, and since you don't have transports it can't hurt to have two murloc crews.

Took me 11 times to get a destroyer with a human crew, and a epic one at that so could take a while.

Deleted
    I'm using this exact setup and I'm having trouble with blockade missions. One is 87% and one is 82% and I'm afraid I'll use one of my ships.
    On the 87% one I'm countering everything except the Chaotic Whirlpool and the Expert Captain, so I guess 87% is enough? I've lost my fair share of ships with missions >85%.

With the boost to dailies giving resources, you can easily afford to swap out parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I'm using this exact setup and I'm having trouble with blockade missions. One is 87% and one is 82% and I'm afraid I'll use one of my ships.
    On the 87% one I'm countering everything except the Chaotic Whirlpool and the Expert Captain, so I guess 87% is enough? I've lost my fair share of ships with missions >85%.
    Unfortunately, that's one of those missions that happens to be where you either gamble with what you have, lose some resources by swapping equipments in and out or use the last ship slot for Chaotic Whirlpools.

So according to the initial list and the "problems" you guys talked about... wouldn't a murloc submarine be a greath 10th slot ship?
    With counters for chaotic whirlpools and stormy weather onboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    So according to the initial list and the "problems" you guys talked about... wouldn't a murloc submarine be a greath 10th slot ship?
    With counters for chaotic whirlpools and stormy weather onboard?
    It is great, but not everyone is patient/lucky enough to get the recommended murloc destroyed ship. Imagine adding a submarine to that list. People will get mad!! But sure, if you can/want to get it then go for it.

I don't care much for the whole 'lose your ship on failed mission'. I'd rather fail the mission (which is going to repop anyways) than lose the ship and spend tons of time and resources rerolling a new ship and leveling it up to epic again.

My fleet is full unsinkable. I don't really care about the other equipment.

Got my Yrbgrble Mark II Sub just need to work on a destroyer now