Fan Made Online Pokemon MMORPG Game PokemonPets

Hello guys hope you are fine

✰ I would like to introduce you a new (started at 9th July 2014), 100% free (not even donation not to mention there is no premium market etc.)

✮ The game has all 721 Pokemon and almost all mega form at the moment with including shinies and other forms total number of Pokemon is 1560

✩ Each week there are events and new Pokémon being added to the game

☆ Game has 520 game maps and they are pretty good actually

✌ As different from other Pokémon Online games, PokemonPets uses bigger artwork images of Pokémon and it is planned to improve overal art quality greatly

☆ Also PokemonPets by far the uses best Pokemon artworks among the online Pokemon games

☢ Pokemon Pets have so many awesome filtering system at many pages that makes players life easier

This game is obviously the best pokemon MMORPG game.....every pokemon fan should try it :-)

^You just need to create an account to enjoy....

♻ Pokémon and respective character names/images are trademarks and copyrights of their respective owners.
    ✯ PokemonPets is not affiliated with Nintendo, The Pokémon Company Creatures Inc. or Game Freak.

And this is different to the other fanmade pokemon mmos? Not trying to be snide this just sounds like the other I think 4 fanmade mmos.

Also you cannot advertise here.

Actually is this a forum bot doing the advertising?

No this is not any kind of bot activities........ :-)

I posted this thread on off-topic forums right? as i know everything is allowed here......

This is a great game everybody should try it

do you want my SSN too?

Before bashing him, he's probably just really excited about it.

Check out the post on pokemon community:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=331349

To me, it's a little bit *too much* to take in. So many things going on and I feel like I'd be so lost. But, maybe it's one of those *have to try it* type things.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Advertising is not permitted here, as per the MMO-Champion Forum Rules and Guidelines. If you wish to contact a super moderator to get permission to advertise this game, there is a Contact Us button at the upper right side of the page.

Closed.