Horde Trinkets Trinkets

Hey there everyone. Are new trinkets better than the old ones cosidering the ilvl difference is minimal?

For me: I have 4 trinkets, I'd like to know which 2 are better for affliction and which ones are better for destruction?

Unblinking Gaze of Sethe [710 ilvl]
    Goren Soul Repository [700 ilvl]
    Blackiron Micro Crucible + 50 mastery socket [700 ilvl]
    Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia [705 ilvl]

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by toothreaper; 2015-07-09 at 07:27 AM.

Zagam over at darkintentions.net has put together a simulation result list for trinkets in all specs with different fight types. However, he only includes heroic/mythic versions from BRF and HFC. I see you have DSI normal mode so I am not sure where that fits in against mythic/heroic BRF trinkets without running sims myself. I can't directly link because of newbie account but the site is easy to navigate.

Goren Soul Repository [700 ilvl]
    Blackiron Micro Crucible + 50 mastery socket [700 ilvl]

should be the better choices for destro. affli, i have no clue, id assume the same tbh. throw in a Darmacs instead of the oregoger one and its pretty solid.

Thats my bet, and im sticking to it.

hmm thanks for the replays. The reason I am asking is that [Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia] has an intellect proc so thats got me wondering..
    Primary stat > secondary ones ya?

and I know that crit procs are amazing for desro and it would be awesome if I could line it up with the intellect proc from [DSI] but Im not sure if thats gonna happen all the time, so :s

[Unblinking Gaze of Sethe] has 70 more intellect that [GSR] + does damage by itself that I don't have to track, but is that good in terms of destro? >> no buffing for chaos bolts

EDIT: got the heroic version of DSI so I can check the sims at darkintentions.. thanks alot for the help.. appreciate it <3
    Last edited by toothreaper; 2015-07-09 at 07:38 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

I was doing sims on this last night and shadowmoon and gorens will be strong for destruction. For aff you'd ideally replace the gorens with darmacs but you said you didn't have it. Mythic darmacs is very strong for aff until you're deep into mythic hfc which for most players will mean that mythic darmac will be BIS for the rest of the expansion.

Hi, is Stone of Elements(Alchemy Trinket 705) bad for warlocks(Destro and Affli) compared to HFC(normals) trinkets?