Thread: BM AoE

BM AoE

Simple question: Is Burrow Attack still viable, or is it a waste of DPS with the new improved beast cleave?

Couldn't find a thread to ask simple questions like this.

Cheers

Burrow attack stops your pet's melee swings, and thus stops beast cleave (which is based on melee swings/attacks)...so, no, it's not viable. It's far inferior to beast cleave by itself. There is no reason to have a worm.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Burrow attack stops your pet's melee swings, and thus stops beast cleave (which is based on melee swings/attacks)...so, no, it's not viable. It's far inferior to beast cleave by itself. There is no reason to have a worm.
    Thanks. I just remember that it was viable last time I played and it required some placement and so on with the Burrow Attack.

I don't remember were did I read that if you know a big AOE is needed, you should burn BW and any stacks of FF and use Barrage/Multi until your fingers twitch. Burrow attack is indeed inferior, not only your pet is not attack, it isn't gaining any Frenzied stacks while performing its AOE.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    I don't remember were did I read that if you know a big AOE is needed, you should burn BW and any stacks of FF and use Barrage/Multi until your fingers twitch. Burrow attack is indeed inferior, not only your pet is not attack, it isn't gaining any Frenzied stacks while performing its AOE.
    Only multi every 4 sec to keep beast cleave up and use AS and KC in between unless it's a very large pack of mobs.