Killrog Weak Aura question.

Hello,

I made a WA for Heart Seeker. The WA fires when I get heart seeker, but doesn't go away. The icon stays on my screen for the whole fight. I know I'm missing something that tells the WA icon to disappear after I spawn the blob.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is a debuff called Heartseeker that indicates when you've been targeted, but after you've been struck by the knife you gain another debuff called Heartseeker, a damage-over-time effect. So if you're just using the debuff name "Heartseeker" as the condition for your trigger, it will trigger off of both. You will have to use Full Scan with the specific SpellID to ensure it only triggers on the one you care about.

The SpellIDs are as follows:

Targetted for the knife throw -- 188929
    The Bleed Debuff after it hits -- 180389

Hope that helps!

Spriest
    for Temerity // Twitter
    // Youtube // Btag: Myst#1540

If you are not using the spell ID (188929 I think), make sure you use that, as there are two debuffs with the same name on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Voorhees View Post
    If you are not using the spell ID (188929 I think), make sure you use that, as there are two debuffs with the same name on that fight.
    And if you do not track the aura via ID (less cpu heavy) you want to set a "Hide"->"Timed"-Option with 6 seconds (the duration of the debuff)