1. #1
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,932

    What a fucking Alterac Valley War Game! I hate so many DKs in A Large Battleground!!

    It's a big problem for a very long time. DKs can do none-stack AOE damage but most other DPS cannot. If you have so many DKs in the same map, you could almost NEVER use ANY SPELLS. The server latency is TOO HIGH!!


    You could see SO MANY DK's debuffs on me. I cannot do anything but die in 10 seconds.

    Please NERF DKs FOR THEIR AOE!!

  2. #2
    Thats like any class. If there were 8 locks, you'd say the same. 8 Rogues. 8 anything...

    -Grim

  3. #3
    They also had 15 healers, so you weren't going to kill anything anyways. Oh, 600 - 113... I'm willing to bet you didn't end up burning SHB.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  4. #4
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    They also had 15 healers, so you weren't going to kill anything anyways. Oh, 600 - 113... I'm willing to bet you didn't end up burning SHB.
    The biggest problem is too high latency in a bg which has many DKs. I don't know why BLZ makes their servers that bullshit.

    The spell works after you cast a spell for at least 10 seconds. That's why many people hate Ashran, AV, IOC. The latency is too high to bear. Many people around me afk because of the terrible latency in AV.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2015-07-17 at 07:31 PM.

  5. #5
    jesus CHRIST that is maybe the most cluttered UI I have ever scene.

    you won.

    sorry abt the DKs

  6. #6
    Horde has essentially given up on trying to play AV, so AV is an auto win for Alliance.
    Ignorance never stopped anyone from holding a position they know nothing about.

    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

    Trolls are always wondering what they did to deserve so much scorn.

  7. #7
    The better question is why have you not banned AV+IoC? Even as Alliance by banning those 2 queue time drops to single digits!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    The biggest problem is too high latency in a bg which has many DKs. I don't know why BLZ makes their servers that bullshit.
    What? lmao DKs don't cause latency issues. If that were the case, Ashran would be unplayable.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    jesus CHRIST that is maybe the most cluttered UI I have ever scene.

    you won.

    sorry abt the DKs
    yea, first thing I noticed.. the UI is making the lag and shitty look.

    Fix it and make it smooth and clean perhaps you would have less latency.

    Also like some one else said, 8 ferals with bleeds or 8 locks with dots is the same thing and you would probb die even underthe 5 sec, not a dk problem.

  10. #10
    Deleted
    Pfft, wait till you play a bg vs. at least 3 rogues. I was in this AB match and all the fucking rogues were on me 24/7 and they all did "spit" and "is doing some strange signs".

    Ever since I rerolled feral, my pvp life has become A LOT easier, now I eat rogues for breakfast and pretty much everything.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    The better question is why have you not banned AV+IoC? Even as Alliance by banning those 2 queue time drops to single digits!
    Even as Alliance, I haven't enjoyed AV since it got gutted and became a short zergfest anyway.

  12. #12
    Deleted
    You should try using more simplistic uis to help with fps. Bartender 4 is what i use

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Even as Alliance, I haven't enjoyed AV since it got gutted and became a short zergfest anyway.
    AV is pretty sweet in the 90-99 bracket. Good kills (that's why I queue for it) and the win ratio isn't horrible at all - I am 48-76 in AV as horde (on the toon I'm levelign the hardest), that's pretty damn good, lads!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  14. #14
    Banned cqwrteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,932
    Quote Originally Posted by byitz View Post
    You should try using more simplistic uis to help with fps. Bartender 4 is what i use
    No. It's server latency issue not client. Disabling all your addons, even your computer costs 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000$, your game will still have a low hps.

  15. #15
    I'm sorry, that UI is not helping your situation at ALL. I've been in BGs with 10-15 of any one class, including DKs and never had that problem with latency changing regardless of how many attacks were placed on me and those around me. Sure, if all 80 people are in one area at the same time you might see some issues; but, that's not really an issue most of the time. That UI is a disaster though and really does contribute to various issues.

    You can simplify that while keeping the same functionality I'm sure. Some suggestions have already been made I think.

    Good luck!

  16. #16
    warlock PvP is really fun

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    No. It's server latency issue not client. Disabling all your addons, even your computer costs 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000$, your game will still have a low hps.
    HPS? FPS? Latency? Man, you need to figure out what your problem is.

    Also I assume you're playing on a Chinese server: Blizzard does not run the Chinese servers. Crying to them about it doesn't help you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •