Thread: Macro help

Macro help

Good evening,

Noob alert. Im looking to create a macro that wil cycle through enemy arena targets, much the same way pressing TAB does but without the ballache of targetting totems or pets etc. I want the macro to be spammable and cycle through arena1 arena2 arena3 only if that makes sense.

EDIT: Would also like a powershift macro that only switches between cat and bear.

This may seem lazy not looking elsewhere but i find after every expansion my main resource sites are becoming less populated.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Phoenix19; 2015-07-17 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix19 View Post
    Good evening,

Noob alert. Im looking to create a macro that wil cycle through enemy arena targets, much the same way pressing TAB does but without the ballache of targetting totems or pets etc. I want the macro to be spammable and cycle through arena1 arena2 arena3 only if that makes sense.

EDIT: Would also like a powershift macro that only switches between cat and bear.

This may seem lazy not looking elsewhere but i find after every expansion my main resource sites are becoming less populated.

Thanks in advance
    First of all. Its incredibly crippling to have arena targets on a scroll or something like that. It would be better if you assign 3 keys for arena 1 2 3.
    Better to learn that from the start instead of learing the bad way and then have problems adapting later on.

Regarding powershifting it means that it will shift you in and out of your current form. Having a macro to switch between different forms is something else and would probably look something like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:0] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:1] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:2] !Bear Form
    I currently dont have my druid active so I cant try it out myself. I would also suggest you put this question in the "Ask It: Macro Edition" forum.

GL!

For shifting I usually just put cat on scroll down and bear on scroll up. Scrolling slow takes you out of form and quick powershifts you to cat-humanoid-cat instantly. You can also just change keybind for tab to target nearest player character which will ignore totems and pets etc.