Deleted

World of Warcraft: The Unorcening LEAKED

After the victory on Draenor, Thrall takes Grommash with him to Orgrimmar. Even though the rest of the Horde seems skeptical, Thrall insists. After a while, the other Horde leaders get together and come to the conclusion, that every bad thing that happened over the last years, to them and to the rest of the world, was because of the orcs, and that they would be better off without them. They decide to meet with the Alliance leaders, and together, they begin the unorcening of this world.

New class: Orcslayer - one shots every orc player
    Main villains: Thrall and Grommash

There are no new zones or dungeons, but every orc NPC will be removed from current zones and dungeons.

There will be one raid, and it's called Orcenhold. It is full of orcs that are tied to poles, unable to attack. The endboss fight is a fight against Thrall and Grommash. Grom charges the players and immediately dies. Thrall breaks down sobbing, and holds Grom in his arms, while players shoot Thrall in the head.

After the raid, every orc player character will be deleted, and orc character creation will be disabled.

While the players skullfuck Thrall and Grom, Nozdormu comes down and seals this timeline, to make sure no more orcs exist, or will ever exist, or will ever have existed, in any timeline.

The Forsaken turn back into humans. The Blood Elves and High Elves still live together happily in Silvermoon. The human kingdoms are all still intact. The gilneans never turn into Worgen.

The Alliance and Horde never go to war, and everyone lives happily, to the end of their days.

The end.

Deleted
    I bet a psychotherapist could come to the conclusion that you are a racist (against Orcs).

I like it.

And the Draenei and the Burning Legion turn into stars and all the demons become plants and no more war and Azeroth explodes and finally their will be . . . peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I bet a psychotherapist could come to the conclusion that you are a racist (against Orcs).
    Well, can you really blame them? 2 expansions now, we've had Orcs trying to commit genocide. Admittedly, they failed comically at every turn, but the fact that they keep trying to kill everyone that isn't an orc just isn't sitting well some people. Ask Jaina what she thinks of orcs. Ask the Draeni what they think of orcs.

Hell, that makes me a hypocrit actually. I play an orc warrior as my main and i'm sick of the orcs. There are other races in wow, why don't they try their hand at genocide for a change. My bet is the gnomes or the goblins might actually succeed.

Im getting real tired of these stupid ass leak threads...

But I like my worgen rogue :3

Quote Originally Posted by Expersona View Post
    Im getting real tired of these stupid ass leak threads...
    They are more entertaining than wow is, kek

Quote Originally Posted by The Unorcening View Post
    The Alliance and Horde never go to war, and everyone lives happily, to the end of their days.

The end.
    Then that bug occurs : You fly home to your family, the war is over, happiness to be had. Then BAM, you get dismounted from entering a new zone and fall to your death.

The End

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need parody leak threads.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |