Deleted

What happens on Mythic Archmonde?

I've been reading for the past few weeks that there is a 'special lore moment' in the Mythic Archimonde fight according to the devs, but i've yet to read anything about it on here... Given that 2 guilds have now downed that boss, and the first being over.... 3 days ago? I expected to know about it by know...

Anybody have any clues?

As with every race, they only release details/video once the 5th guild has killed it, be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    I've been reading for the past few weeks that there is a 'special lore moment' in the Mythic Archimonde fight according to the devs, but i've yet to read anything about it on here... Given that 2 guilds have now downed that boss, and the first being over.... 3 days ago? I expected to know about it by know...

Anybody have any clues?
    It´s just hard boss. First time since Ragnaros. Wait few weeks for video And you will see new lore.

The info is already in countless threads.
    Gul'dan comes to help archie mid fight.
    Summons random adds.
    Paragons come to stop gul'dan.
    Lich King freezes the ground.
    Archie smashes it and everyone falls down to Ragnaros.
    Druids save everyone in the end tho

If you expect extra lore during Mythic: Archimonde, I'm sorry to disappoint you but there isn't.

Deleted
    Well since the whine about Cho'gall on Margok (which I understand to a extent) I don't think we'll get those juicy lore moments.
    I just hope the Twisting Nether looks cool and isn't a carbon copy of the room you're sent into to kill the void walker.

Deleted
    One spoiler: mythic Archimonde keeps most of his heroic abilities from P3/4 in the mythic only phase. -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
    Well since the whine about Cho'gall on Margok (which I understand to a extent) I don't think we'll get those juicy lore moments.
    I just hope the Twisting Nether looks cool and isn't a carbon copy of the room you're sent into to kill the void walker.
    I forgot with Blue tweeted it but one said there was a 'surprise' in store for players in the Mythic Archimonde encounter. I'm assuming this didn't mean the twisting nether because the dungeon journal states that you'll be going there during the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    I forgot with Blue tweeted it but one said there was a 'surprise' in store for players in the Mythic Archimonde encounter. I'm assuming this didn't mean the twisting nether because the dungeon journal states that you'll be going there during the fight.
    I mean the "twist/surprise" is you just all go into a "nether" realm who knows until more ppl get there / video / streamed if its the same room or a different room than heroic, but the journal says everyone gets pulled into the nether at 40%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitOne View Post
    The info is already in countless threads.
    Gul'dan comes to help archie mid fight.
    Summons random adds.
    Paragons come to stop gul'dan.
    Lich King freezes the ground.
    Archie smashes it and everyone falls down to Ragnaros.
    Druids save everyone in the end tho
    Wheres Ony?
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    Wheres Ony?
    busy taking breathes

Many players from method stated that it was one of the most difficult bosses they have ever encountered.