7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    Announcing a new expansion this fast after this draconian fluke called WoD with only three raids and barely any other content would be an insult to every paying customer.
    lawl, are you joking? I wouldn't even care to tally up how much money I've thrown at that company over the years, and I'm dying to throw more at them just to get me the hell out of Draenor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    World of Warcraft: "Fun" with Azshara confirmed
    Edit: you know what I mean by "Fun", I'm just not sure whether it's fine to say/discuss the P-word here
    "Eye" of Azshara/Reins of Azshara confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    "Eye" of Azshara/Reins of Azshara confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You know shes a naga currently right?
    Because i hell do know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Nothing a little alcohol can't fix, mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Yes. I've never used the Reaper of Souls example as evidence that they will announce a WoW expansion -- only that they are likely to announce a new expansion or game. It's the rest of the evidence which leads me to believe it'll be Warcraft-related.
    Sir, based on precedent I would be more willing to believe that Blizz would announce a Diablo expansion at GC than a Wow one... Why? because they've already done it in the past.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Fun fact: naga in polish means (she is) naked. :v

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Also, "all expansions have had more than 2 tiers, therefore WoD must have more." Precedents don't matter anymore
    You very well might be right, but you missed my point, Here is the quote I was responding to...

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    For the umpteenth time.

You can look at a precedent to guess what Blizzard might do, not what they might not do.

Having announced something at Gamescom in the past is a clear sign that they could do it again. Not necessarily for WoW, but for a big game.

Having announced WoW expansions at BlizzCon in the past only tells us that they've announced WoW expansions at BlizzCon in the past, and may do that again. It does not tell us that they would never announce the expansion elsewhere.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    Meanwhile at the Diablo front - they're still convinced we'll be seeing a D3 expansion announcement at Gamescom. It's funny, but I feel sorry for them. I think they're up for one major disappointment.
    Truth told, I feel sorry for the folks that are convinced that there is going to be a Wow expansion announcement at Gamescom.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    two words, rule 34.

*runs away*

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    You very well might be right, but you missed my point, Here is the quote I was responding to...

- - - Updated - - -

Truth told, I feel sorry for the folks that are convinced that there is going to be a Wow expansion announcement at Gamescom.
    No one is convinced. It it just very likely there is going to either be the X6 announcement, or a 6.3 announcement (which really would be close to an X6 announcement if they're still going with the lead in between expansions)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If you expect something at Gamescom related to an expansion, pay attention to Friday. If nothing happens then, don't get your hopes up.
    What's Friday, Paula?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If you expect something at Gamescom related to an expansion, pay attention to Friday. If nothing happens then, don't get your hopes up.
    you post nothing but bullshit honestly lol, first you say your "source" said 100% no expac LOL and now this? get real or go home lad

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Better than Biology with Malfurion, Math with Mekkatorque and History with Velen.
    this thread got waaaaay off-topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by R41den View Post
    this thread got waaaaay off-topic.
    Welcome to a hype thread.

I think the next thing to look out for is Blizzard's Gamescom schedule. How long before the conference do they usually release it?

It got offtopic, because until we get some new info there's really not much relevant stuff to discuss

Well, they have this hashtag twitter stuff going until August 2nd. I guess that the latest the schedule will go live is when this ends, i.e. on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Better than Biology with Malfurion, Math with Mekkatorque and History with Velen.
    I dunno, Math with Mekkatorque sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cj35001 View Post
    Eh, more AU stuff? I feel like Blizzard shouldn't be interested in that. Either our Azeroth, or a new world.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Ill go for science with Proffesor Putricide
    - He who moves first always wins -