WoW: Legion is expansion name
    Demon Hunter class
    Illidan returned
    Gul'dan
    Raised continent around Maelstrom
    Suromar (aka Tomb of Sargeras)
    DH class starts at 100
    Level cap is 110.
    Class Orders (think garrison but themed around your particular class and quests)
    Artifact weapons (shards of Frostmourne/essence of Doomhammer to level up your weapon)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    It is Blizzards trademark.
    It was published by Vivendi, and when Acti-Blizz split off of Vivendi they took the trademark with them (and absorbed the company that made the game).

It's nothing important, and it'll probably expire at some point.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I leaked this in another thread:
    OMG it's real this time guys we finally got the leak!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Anyone else surprised by the emails they've sent out? Whatever they are planning on showing to us on Thursday is gonna be BIG.
    Probably not.
    Probably just overhyping to see if they can salvage what happened with WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmancer View Post
    Also someone had come up with it back in like January on the battle.net forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699673572

So sorry to all the Dark Prophet fans. It's fake.
    And how does that confirm it's fake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorelol View Post
    I see what you did there. Clever girl :3
    *feels proud*
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    btw, how do we get out of draenor, cuz i mean lorewise were are stuck right? and i cant imagine just opeinin a portal and going thru it is the asnwer, cuz the whole theme of this expac is kinda like cmon man...
    We're not stuck lorewise, all the portals in Ashran are legit, as are all the reinforcements and stuff. It was basically a 'risk' but once the Mages got their magic attuned, travel between the two is fairly straightforward. It's just obviously easier to use local materials for building buildings, ships etc than bringing those over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    You forgot there will likely be new mounts, pets, and toys to collect.
    I dunno, pets and mounts might just be reskins, and who knows what qualifies as a toy?

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    Demon Hunter class
    Illidan returned
    Gul'dan
    DH class starts at 100
    Level cap is 110.
    Class Orders (think garrison but themed around your particular class and quests)
    Artifact weapons (shards of Frostmourne/essence of Doomhammer to level up your weapon)
    LOL okay seems legit.

Hear me out on this.

LFR archimonde releases on august 25th. at that point they will have killed 61 bosses. 33 tomes seems pretty possible.

Legendary ring takes 19 weeks of kills on archimonde to max it out.
    19 weeks from august 25th is Tuesday January 5th.

add in an extra week of expac due to christmas shenanigans and were at January 12th.
    The expansion should not release before this date, otherwise non-raiding casuals would have no chance of maxing out their ring before the next expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    All i want in the next xpac other then south seas is to get that traitorous bitch moira outta me city!
    How dare you libel Magni's daughter like that! Moira is the best thing the Dwarfs have right now
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

DH class starts at 100
    why would they start at 100, if they start at 100 they are a hero class, and would have their own starting zone for the new lore like death knights. would either be 85 or 95 and finish the starting zone at 90 or 100. I lean more towards the latter cause people don't wanna do draenor levelling for the new class :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    How dare you libel Magni's daughter like that! Moira is the best thing the Dwarfs have right now
    Agreed. Plus Blizz needs to give female characters a bit more love.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Does anyone know anything about a second hero class?

Quote Originally Posted by RugMcNasty View Post
    Hear me out on this.

LFR archimonde releases on august 25th. at that point they will have killed 61 bosses. 33 tomes seems pretty possible.

add in an extra week of expac due to christmas shenanigans and were at January 12th.
    The expansion should not release before this date, otherwise non-raiding casuals would have no chance of maxing out their ring before the next expac.
    I'm pretty sure you can't upgrade the ring via LFR
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter class
    Illidan returned
    Gul'dan
    DH class starts at 100
    Level cap is 110.
    Honestly more class quest sounds pretty fun.

Hear me out on this.

I would think non raiders would rather a new expansion instead of extra time to get a ring maxed out and full raid finder gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    Agreed. Plus Blizz needs to give female characters a bit more love.
    I vote a Jaina, Tyrande and Sylvanas jello wrestling match to determine to best Blizzard female toon.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    why would they start at 100, if they start at 100 they are a hero class, and would have their own starting zone for the new lore like death knights. would either be 85 or 95 and finish the starting zone at 90 or 100. I lean more towards the latter cause people don't wanna do draenor levelling for the new class :P
    Why not? Draenor leveling is fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    I once did co-design of a Sea Witch class concept if you're curious :P

https://wewant4specsnow.wordpress.co...-the-nordorei/
    uuugh I've wanted to be a water based spellcaster in WoW for so long don't tease me D:

10+ Year Old Account
    That, alone, is just insanely stupid. People (no matter which difficulty they are raiding on) will have long not needed any more gear from HFC. They would only be going back... every single week, clearing to the final boss, and disenchanting pretty much all the drops... just to get the upgrade from Archimonde. For 19 weeks.

19 weeks. That's 5 months of slogging through that place over and over. On the same toon, at least for the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelol View Post
    I vote a Jaina, Tyrande and Sylvanas jello wrestling match to determine to best Blizzard female toon.
    They're all caricatures. Moira and Yrel and Kaz are the best females in the game.